Phew..

H.R.H. Nashskye

Well that's the end of another insane wkd with a bunch of tossers:D
Great party was had last night, wow I didn't realise we had such talented dancers amongst us!! Namely Kaycee and Kev C!! :thumb Did a rendition of Grease Lightning with Kaycee and some rock n roll with Kev C! What a laugh!:D
Needless to say :steptoe Steptoe was doing a bit of free styling too!!:clap
Thanks to everyone who were so generous with their donations, it means a lot to us.
Photos coming very soon...:blast
and the amount raised!:thumb2

Just got back home after a great ride home.

Big thanks to Johnny and Tash and the good folks of Waternish for a fantastic weekend. The craik was brilliant. Lookin forward to next year.....

Still trying to find the seperate thread dedicated to the the "Queens Mum"???

Kaycee

Wee taster of the weekend

1092996331_b45ceecde0_b.jpg

Kaycee doing some traditional Oonyackistani dancing

1093029235_3d9ad83035_b.jpg

"My old mans a dustman" went down a treat with Steptoe

1093881430_b6bff102a8_b.jpg

I can do the splits me

1093082921_be795ad98c_b.jpg

Kaycee won first prize in the dad dancing comp:cool:

1093981280_1d5c1be72d_b.jpg

OOOOOHH Chase me:ymca

1093969360_d593ceae08_b.jpg

Poor Steptoe doing YMCA but his excuse was I'm dislexic:ymca2

1093128255_202913563a_b.jpg

A wee singalong

1094046870_34700f337b_b.jpg

1094073124_ddca039315_b.jpg

Steptoe does it "his way" can't keep an old crooner down

1093222531_6d540041eb_b.jpg

From Dublin to Skye for 2hrs of Disco well done Flash in the Gap:clap

1093197499_d450bb8642_b.jpg

Knighting ceremony at the Ancient Stone of Oon

Sir Shapeshifter General Dogs Body
1093248935_874b682c86.jpg

Sir James First Knight of Oonyackistan
1094123260_4e1bda1e7a.jpg

Sir Forry Official Cheese squeezer
1093274103_f2d62b167c.jpg

Over the weekend nearly £1500 was raised fantastic achievement:clap:clap:clap

Many thanks to all that gave raffle prizes and auction items and attendees
Special thanks to the winner of the 125 cc Motorbike who wished it to be sold to raise further funds:bow:bow

Between the Tossers and Locals so 1 new bike for Riders for health:bow

Great week end.

Sorry I had to leave early. Thanks to all concerned and especially for the breakfast on Saturday morning! Photo's to be posted asap.

Brilliant weekend!!:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Loadza (for me- light weight):beer:

Much :beerjug::ChrisKelly

Plenty of:JB:JB:friday:hogroast

Many, many ,many thanks to the King and Queen of Oonyackistan for a great weekend.

Loads more thanks for the miracle of the bacon butties.:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Well I made it back to the Wirral (!!) - 8.5hrs and 500miles - lost Rushy, Phil and Terry somewhere not long off Skye - Rushy had probably stopped to take another photo!! Passed Ronno, Kaycee and I cant remember his name from Glasgow (I know that doesn't really narrow it down does it - red 1100 anyway)

Just want to offer my thanks to everyone for your company and a superb weekend - and to the powers that be for fantastic weather in the most part. :beerjug:

Big big thanks to Johnny and Tash - for just about everything really and especially the egg butties so nicely wrapped! :bow:bow:bow

Photos to follow, assuming I get the technology to work:confused:

Just to say thanks to Johnny and Tash on behalf of meself and bro 3 for an amazing weekend. How great it was to see so many folks at the ceilidh and put faces to Avatars. What a great result for Johnny Tash and EnduroAfrica :clap:clap:clap
Also thanks to Tash for the lift back to the Stein ... before we fell into any ditches :D

Once again the virtual community becomes a real community and what a privilege to be a part of it all, Roll on next year :beerjug:

UKGSer ... more than just a little bit special for sure :thumb2

Cracking weekend, great ride there and back and one or two beers as well as far as I recall.
Cheers guys, you organised a great time - and money for charity as a bonus.
Appreciated the Tash taxi (photos to follow). I hope you got steemin this evening after two nights helping everyone else around!
Cheers
NJ and better half

A Big Thank You to Tash and Johnny:

Well done Tash and Johnny, that was a great event and you did us proud.

A superb venue, friendly locals, good food, a very worthwhile cause and one or two dry spells - what more could we want?

The fund-raising effort was fantastic; well done indeed.

These events don't just happen and a great deal of planning and preparation went into making it the success it was. I certainly appreciate your efforts and I'm glad that it all went well.

As usual, I took a couple of hundred photos and will put a few up in the following threads.

Thanks again - a great weekend and a very worthwhile event :clap :clap :clap :clap.

Bob.

Photos from Friday - 1:

I had a very wet run up to Skye, but as soon as 'Scotboxer' and I got off the Kylerhea Ferry the weather improved and we had a great run up to Dunvegan for fuel and then on to Waternish.

There was a stiff wind blowing off the sea, but we manaded to pitch our tents near the top of the cliff.

1. Camp is established.

2. Scotboxer captures the English redoubt.

3. Whatton arrives (note the track . . . It became very slippery !)

4. Followed by Steptoe and Forry.

5. Steptoe soon got his tent pitched . . strategically next to the bog !

More in the next thread . . . . .

Attachments

• DSCN0888A.jpg
    DSCN0888A.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 383
  • DSCN0893A.jpg
    DSCN0893A.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 384
  • DSCN0900A.jpg
    DSCN0900A.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCN0901A.jpg
    DSCN0901A.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCN0916A.jpg
    DSCN0916A.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 382
Looks like you all had a great weekend, I so wish I could have made it.

I was travelling back home from my Hols and saw loads of you along the M74 and M6. The only one I recognised though was Kev (Whatton) in his striking red suit. That was about 6pm just south of Glasgow. He was in a group of 3, possibly Steptoe and Forry. I was stuck (for 2 1/2 hours) in the North bound traffic jam caused by the accident and closure ......what a bummer. I also got caught Friday morning in the M25 fiasco ........

Have Fun

AndyT:thumb2

Photos from Friday - 2:

Tables had been booked in the Stein Inn for our evening meal (and drinks). It is a great pub in a superb location. It is also the oldest pub on Skye.

There was a Ceilidh in the Waternish Village Hall on the Friday evening which most of the 'Tossers' on site attended as a 'warm-up' to the Saturday event. Transport had been arranged, though some decided to walk back in the dark - after a drink or two - and there are stories of people falling into ditches :augie

Back to the photos:

1. Forry had some interruptions whilst putting up his tent !

2. The 'after dinner drinkers' gather outside the Stein Inn prior to going to the Ceilidh.

3. The view from the pub is spectacular.

4. Party-goers climb aboard their luxury transport to the Ceilidh.

Attachments

• DSCN0913A.jpg
    DSCN0913A.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCN0928A.jpg
    DSCN0928A.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 379
  • DSCN0930A.jpg
    DSCN0930A.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 367
  • DSCN0933A.jpg
    DSCN0933A.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 374
Excellent weekend - looking forward to next yr already

Thanks Tash n Johnny for a fantastic weekend. Great to see some of the people I had already met this summer and put faces to some more of the names I see here.

Having finally made up my mind to head for home today instead of tomorrow (it was raining and looked set to stay - which probably means it cleared up as soon as I left). I left about mid-day (I think) for the long run home to Worcester. Stopped just over the bridge at the Kyle where Watton, Steptoe, James and Forry were manning the border. Then off through Fort William where I passed Thunder and Mrs C. On to the Green Welly stop between Rannoch Moor and Loch Lomond (somewhere) where I caught up with Gav.For a while, going over Shap on the M6, I kept company with a black GS which I didn't recognise. Not sure if he was a gentleman of this parish, then onwards and downwards for home. 3 fuel stops and about 600 miles in nine and a half hours so I am off to bed.

Will check the pics on the camera tomorrow and do a bit of posting

:beerjug::thumb:thumb2:D Thanks all for making it such a fantastic weekend.

Neil

Just home safe and sound, bit of a delay with the ferry owing to the wrong kind of sea.

Many thanks to Tash and Johnny for another great Tossing weekend, fantastic location and one which will be remembered for years to come (well it will when I can fill in the gaps from Saturday night that is! :D)

Photos from Saturday - 1:

After a fairly calm night (excluding Ceilidh-goers returning loudly at around 01:30), Saturday dawned bright and clear.

1. )

2. ) The panoramic view from the campsite was superb.

3. )

4. Others were soon up and about.

5. Pog and Straypuss pictured after making rude gestures at the camera (I have those photos too !).

Attachments

• DSC_0007A.jpg
    DSC_0007A.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 295
  • DSC_0008A.jpg
    DSC_0008A.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC_0009A.jpg
    DSC_0009A.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC_0016A.jpg
    DSC_0016A.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC_0023A.jpg
    DSC_0023A.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 296
A big Thumbs Up to Johnny and Tash for a tremendous weekend :thumb

thumbsup.JPG

The effort they both made to make everyone's stay was way beyond expectations :eek: Even ferrying hot butties and coffee to the happy campers at the crack of dawn on both days.

Personally they made my wee girl a very happy lassie and made Skye's first visit to the Island a very memorable one. They couldn't have been more considerate or welcoming and we even got to camp within the Royal Grounds. She was all for staying another few days.

Also a big thank you to all fellow Tossers for also making us most welcome and we had a great weekend. Will post up more pictures when I get a chance.

Here is one of Skye doing a wee dance on the way home (pity I or KC couldn't manage to get her up to dance at the weekend, I think she was awestruck by the Tosser Antics :eek: )

jumpforjoy.JPG

Iain & Skye

Photos from Saturday - 2:

Straypuss (Tony) had brought his Moto-Guzzi instead of his R100GS. Unfortunately he lost the air from his rear 'Air Shocks' and ended up riding a hard-tail. We pumped them back up and hopefully it lasted the return journey to Glasgow.

The Waternish Village Fete started at 14:00. One of the adult races involved running down the track, being spun around half a dozen times, then running back donning some items of clothing on the way (whilst dizzy, of course). The Club was represented by Oonyack and Kaycee. Result = Oonyack first, Kaycee second with the two ladies trailing in last.

Then there was the great 'Tug-of-War' debacle and the Ceilidh . . .. But they will have to wait until tomorrow as I am falling asleep over the keyboard.

1. Straypuss demonstrates the lack of rear springing.

2. Our intrepid heroes get ready for the race.

3. The're off.

4. Donning fancy dress.

5. Victorious (if you don't mind being photographed like that).

Attachments

• DSC_0025A.jpg
    DSC_0025A.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0056A.jpg
    DSC_0056A.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC_0058A.jpg
    DSC_0058A.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC_0068A.jpg
    DSC_0068A.jpg