A few Scenic pictures from the pilgrimage to Skye

Brilliant

The pics capture why Scotland rocks for bikes and the video clip thing and backtrack are brilliant.

Nice one Tuned.

I only started taking pics when i hit the Ferry from Gourock to Hunters Quay in Dunoon when the real journey began:)
Looking back at Gourock.... the Ferry is a good way to avoid riding near Glasgow

How did you get to Gourock avoiding Glasgow did you come up the coast road ?

Great pics Tuned :clap

Did a similar trip back in may with a couple of mates. Looks like you had better weather though. You got some good pics i missed out on. We stayed in Inveraray (Great food & :beer:) after getting the ferry then the next day down Loch Fyne then up the North side of Loch Awe to Kilchrenan (Great road) before heading to the Glen of Orchy and onto Fort William. Went onto skye the next day via the ferry (definately a must do).

Can't wait to go back :thumb2

Great pics Tuned :clap

Did a similar trip back in may with a couple of mates. Looks like you had better weather though. You got some good pics i missed out on. We stayed in Inveraray (Great food & :beer:) after getting the ferry then the next day down Loch Fyne then up the North side of Loch Awe to Kilchrenan (Great road) before heading to the Glen of Orchy and onto Fort William. Went onto skye the next day via the ferry (definately a must do).

Can't wait to go back :thumb2

Next time do the south side of Loch Awe west to east its even better and you can get right down on the waters edge.

Attachments

• Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 210
Great pics Tuned:thumb Ashamed to say that I've never been down the Argyll routes, but will defo need to take the bike down this year.
One question, how did you bump start your bike on the wee pebble beach!?!:confused:

Next time do the south side of Loch Awe west to east its even better and you can get right down on the waters edge.

Hopefully take in that side next year. Did the North side because mate wanted to visit Inverliever Lodge where he stayed when he was a nipper. If the weathers better i'll hopefully do a bit of camping in the area.

Excellent clip and music... well done :clap:clap:clap I also saw that wee road that joins the Oban and Fort Wiliiam roads and thought that it would be worth the detour :thumb Luckily enough it's not been discovered by the convoys of camper vans yet :bounce1

Excellent report Gary :thumb

Gary..................

Gary's a bastard :spitfire

I was going to post a few pics from my week in Burgundy...................

I'm not going to bother now..... :eek:

Who were the three Tossers that passed me and a pal (white 1200 Adv and yellow 650 Daytona, at the roadworks at jedburgh) last Saturday?

Only just registered as you were passing, that you were probably heading for Oonyackistan.:blast

Al :thumb2

Gary's a bastard :spitfire

I was going to post a few pics from my week in Burgundy...................

I'm not going to bother now..... :eek:

Who were the three Tossers that passed me and a pal (white 1200 Adv and yellow 650 Daytona, at the roadworks at jedburgh) last Saturday?

Only just registered as you were passing, that you were probably heading for Oonyackistan.:blast

Al :thumb2

They don't mix with gays:ymca:augie

photos

excellent photos - great post

thanks

m

Back
Top Bottom