BRILL BYRN

Neil turned up with a pannier full of road kill and his Ive been to Blackpool shoes.

Attachments

• blackpool.jpg
    blackpool.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 273
Tuned turns up and scours the menu for Sweetcorn

Attachments

• sweetcorn.jpg
    sweetcorn.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 275
Decides on a light bar snack instead.

Attachments

• tuned snack.jpg
    tuned snack.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 274
As Tuned had eaten all the food Rob eats Atts Missus.

Attachments

• tongues.jpg
    tongues.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 275
Dont wish to know what Jamies eating !

Attachments

• jambo.jpg
    jambo.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 274
Look into my eyes........Look into my eyes............dont look around the eyes......

Attachments

• kev eyes.jpg
    kev eyes.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 270
The Hills have eyes.

Attachments

• itsssssss  johnny.jpg
    itsssssss johnny.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 289
NWS...Camel toe..

Attachments

• camel toe.jpg
    camel toe.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 301
And he now attempts the full monty Camel impersonation....

Attachments

• camel impression.jpg
    camel impression.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 351
And the last one...Something to do with the Camera being ever so slightly covered in Chilli dip.

Attachments

• camel cum.jpg
    camel cum.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 299
There were some odd looking characters on the off road ride.I think this one was looking for business.

Cheers Bryn for a great weekend and MickDB1,DB2 and Jaber for organising a great off road day,thoroughly enjoyed it even thou' I fell off!!

Great to meet everyone else see y'all soon!

cheers

Attachments

• Image033.jpg
    Image033.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 297
Hi Bryn and all. Great to meet up. Wish I could've stayed Sat but had prior commitments.

Great off road ride, me and Mrs Flip had a great time.

See ya'll at the next one hopefully :thumb2

Yes thankyou Bryn & Lyn for organising another, better East Mids doo, i know and appreciate it takes a lot more than a couple of phone calls:thumb2

Brian

And he now attempts the full monty Camel impersonation....

elegance, style, sophistication - just a few words that you would not use to describe what is happening here:D

Thanks Woody, I've been wondering when these would eventually show up. If there is a prize for the bet pavement pizza of the weekend then I am claiming it! That's a bottle of shiraz and several pints of Proffs scrumpy in that effort:rolleyes:

thanks to the east mids

thanks Brin and team east mids for a good do i enjoyed it,:clap:clap but can i ask how come all GS and BMW rallys cost twice as much as other rallys? :rolleyes:

.... but can i ask how come all GS and BMW rallys cost twice as much as other rallys? :rolleyes:

Because we are a small elite superior group :augie ;) and as such the low attendance numbers determine how much needs to be charged to cover the costs to stage the event.

thanks Brin and team east mids for a good do i enjoyed it,:clap:clap but can i ask how come all GS and BMW rallys cost twice as much as other rallys? :rolleyes:

Because they're worth it.........:rob

Surley you're not complaining over £50 for a weekend camping with fellow tossers.....:nenau:nenau:nenau:eek::eek:

For the weekend i've just had i'd pay considerably more than that!!!!!!!:rob

Back
Top Bottom