BRILL BYRN

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So glad I made it, good to see my friends in GSER World, sorry no pictures as forgot my camera.

Real good to enjoy an event, only having to pay and turn up.

Left site at 7.45 home 10.15 brekfast and a sleep, HOGROASTING 7.00pm.

Thanks again all for a great weekend.

Great to be able to enjoy myself :thumb

Bakes

I would also like to say thanks to Bryn and the rest of the team for a great night.

Mrs Beano was very quiet on the trip home and is currently in bed recovering from the wine intake but she had to admit you are all a great bunch of tossers..

Cant wait till the next one:beerjug:

It was good to see you too Steve. Well done for getting there - and you should have just run Chippy over on your arrival, it would not have made too much difference!
Got back last night about 10pm and enjoyed the event. Thanks to Bryn:thumb2 for the organisational skills, and hope that a goodly amount was raised for the charity. Sorry I had to leave before the surfing comp...:augie

Great weekend. Steph and the kids thought it was really good as well.

Well done to the team and everyone for making it brilliant fun.

Back home the scenic route by 17:00.

Great weekend, many thanks to everyone who organised and assisted.

Special thanks to the guys who lead the off-road run. Good fun, even if I did end up getting a mud shower.

I'll be back.

Bryn,
Just to say thanks for a great time. Having only decided to come to my first UKGSER event at 2300 Fri night and after some hasty packing and bike preparation and too little sleep Fran and I set off for Derbyshire somewhat later than we had planned.This was Frans first event and she thoroughly enjoyed it. She was made to feel very welcome as was I.
Thanks for all your hard work and I sincerely hope you raised lots of money
Regards
Matt

Thanks for a great weekend. Thanks to all who attended a very friendly bunch of people who were will to talk to me and the wife even though we had never meet before the wife is keen to come to another do.

Bryn and co have done a great job :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap.

Thanks to Skygod for the road ride I live near the peaks and he took us places I had never seen and thanks to his wife for letting 20 ish tossers into her house for drinks

1.jpg

Carsington reservoir
2.jpg

Cat and Fiddle
3.jpg

I really enjoyed myself thanks very much :):):):):):):)

Thunder and meself are just back, bike put to bed, drinkies in hand. What a fantastic weekend - very many thanks to Bryn for all his hard work organising it, I especially enjoyed the surf machine :p

And will I ever be able to forget the Dad-dancing extraordinaire that went with Blockheads at the end of the night? Sadly no, I fear....

I would just like to say that my wife and myself were made to feel very welcome most of the time.;)
It was our first tossers experience and what a magnificent 1 it was 2.
Thankyou for all your hospitality and especially Bryn & Lynn for making it possible to make some lovely new friends.
A wonderful cocktail for the weekend.......Good folks, good weather, good riding, good drinking, good memories.
Thanks.:thumb2

Proff...........Cider is making good progress down the gullet as I type.......:thumb...Thanks.......You and Barb are bloody stars....

Thanks Bryn, Lyn et al for a GREAT WEEKEND:thumb2
We had a fantastic time with a load of old Tosser mates and a lot of NEW Tosser mates:thumb2 Yes Att and Wendy I mean you:) plus lots of others.
Barbara has said we WILL be there next year:augie

One problem tho':(
The Fairies have drunk 2 bottles of Woods rum:eek:
I don't think I drunk them:rolleyes:or did I:augie

Cider next year will be limited to only those who take heed of warnings:D:D:D

Great weekend. :)

Thanks to Proff for the cider on Thursday night and the headache on Friday morning.:)

Big thanks to Bryn for organising the whole event.

Also to Mick for great off-road ride. If I had the spare cash I'd have bought his airhead.

Thanks to everyone else who make it such a good weekend. Nice to put a few more faces to names even if I can't remember all the names and usernames.

Good ride home this morning covering 258 miles in 3 and half hours despite every other vehicle on the road today being a bloody caravan.

Cheers

Sid

Not long Home Via Holyhead/Dublin. Had a ball so did Bro (Karl)Well done to Bryn and Co:hug:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap See you next year I'll start on the Raffle Prizes Next week:augie

BIG THANKS to Bryn and Lyn from me and JustStan for the great weekend.
Great company and excellent facilities.

Big thumbs up to Skygod as well for the roadride , had a brilliant day ( anyone want to buy a cheap zumo?:D)

Is it possible to pre-book for next year now?

Thanks Bryn & Lynne, really did have a brilliant time, you both worked so hard it was a great success ... top marks to you :clap

So looking forward to next years event :bounce1

Great little mover Bryn :D

Attachments

• EM UKGSer event 2007 11.jpg
    EM UKGSer event 2007 11.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 335
That was my first event - had a great time so thanks Bryn and Lyn. Excellent hosts

Who did move those hay bails????:D

Also a thumbs up to Brian O for tending the check in and pointing everyone out for me - memory is sh1t so you'll be doing the same next time...

What a great weekend

Wow, that was fun!

Bryn & Lyn - well done, that was a well sorted doo!

Jaber & MickDB1 - what a great offroad ride

To all the tossers, it was a good laugh to meet you all - even the numpty playing german marching music at 3am.

This was the first event I have been to, and it will not be my last.

Thanks again to everybody.

:beer:

Thanks

Many thanks to Bryn & Lyn for organising such a great weekend :thumb2. Superb weather and a capacity crowd of excellent people made this a real ball.
Thanks also to Gary & Mark for organising the road ride, saw some new places and excellent views i did'nt know existed.
Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and will be back next year!

Back
Top Bottom