Fab weekend.......

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well this was my first UKGSER event and I have to say it definately won't be my last...... Had a fantastic time and thanks to all the Tossers for making both myself and Ms Shadowfist feel soooo welcome.. Bryn, you did a great job of organising a fantastic weekend and we both had an absolutley fantastic time. I personally want to thank Brian O for encouraging me to take the Ford ride out and do all the fords for the first time... Val did an excellent job of planning the route and taking us "the long way round":augie
Everyone had a blinder and all made it back in one piece with one very small off:blast Jill I hope the leg get's better soon.....:thumb .Sat night's entertainment was excellent, the band were great, Ms Shadowfist was on great form and enjoyed dancing and beer:beerjug:.... Woke up this morning feeling the worse for it but it was worth every minute.....After riding out with the Bro-in-law from Lumb farm back to his barracks, we headed off home to Windsor and the Hammersmith. Just got home and ready for a cold one..... Thanks again to all the tossers we met and can't wait for the next one.....:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Ready for the off!!!!!!

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 424
  • resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 422
  • resize 3.jpg
    resize 3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 421
Haven't worked out how to post comments in between pics yet :nenau so will keep on posting pics.....

Attachments

• resize 4.jpg
    resize 4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 419
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 421
  • resize6.jpg
    resize6.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 414
more pics.....

Attachments

• resize7.jpg
    resize7.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 412
  • resize8.jpg
    resize8.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 412
  • resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 414
  • resize10.jpg
    resize10.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 400
  • resize11.jpg
    resize11.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 414
Last few.....

Attachments

• resize12.jpg
    resize12.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 400
  • resize13.jpg
    resize13.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 413
  • resize14.jpg
    resize14.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 412
  • resize15.jpg
    resize15.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 407
  • resize16.jpg
    resize16.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 404
Haven't worked out how to post comments in between pics yet :nenau so will keep on posting pics.....

good report, thanks for the discretion with the pics :D :D

the easiest way to post multiple images with comments is to open a photo hosting account, I use photobucket (cuz its free and does everything I need).
Once the account is opened you just upload your photos which are then shown with 4 links underneath them, just click on the words "IMG code" alongside the bottom one of the pic you want to post and the link is copied for you, then its simply a case of pasting it in your posting under your comment. To minimise the piss taking try it out in the test forum till you get the hang of it. Photos posted like this don't seem to need resizing either.
This way also enables you to have more than 3 pics in a report.

Glad you enjoyed the weekend.

Will post CDs for Mrs Shadowfist in the morning.

B

Some good pictures you've posted :thumb2 Great to have you both along.

I'm starting to get the hang of this GPS thingy :eek: Maybe next time (if they ever ask again that is) I'll get us there without the little detoures :augie

:thumb2

Shadowfist,
Nice pictures but my main reason is that my daughter said I had to apologise to you and your wife for my atrocious snoring. I'm the twat that fell off, getting on right in front of you on Sunday morning. Apologies for the snoring although I would have to say I never heard a thing all night. It must have been bad because Fran put her ear plugs in. Thanks for the help picking the bike up. If there was somewhere that did 2" inside leg extensions I'd be first in the queue.
Regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom