Moto-Morocco September 2007

ps How's that 'ol mucker MikeP?
Bit pissed off actually Dean. You told me I'd sell my place inside 18 months, that's been and gone and you didn't say anything about this recession either! :mad:

I suggested to Bill that we call in on you last December on our way back from Maroc but he said, "Nah. Feck the bald git!"

(Actually we tried the number that Bill had for you and got nowhere).

So we decided that a Full English was in order.

Here:

229682216_Gu7yw-M.jpg

How do you fancy a trip back to Maroc in April or May next year? Guaranteed that you will feature in the video if you are the only company!;)

Hiya Mike
Did i say which 18mths? It took me that long to sell my place....one day a fella walked in and offered cash....no haggling on the price either....they all go eventually....:augie

The trip sounds interesting...you going alone...i fancied getting back out there around xmas but fill me in on your plans and maybe i could put mine off and join u.

Regardos from Deano

Ola Deano & Amigos

Just got the nod from "Our Wayne" that everyone was back on the forum - Really good to hear that everyone is doing well -

Deano - Great to see that you have carried on the touring - I had a look at your photos, it seems like you had a bit of a ball (I was looking at the video clip of you around the bends in Spain and thinking how fast you were going until those three pocket rockets came blatting past you).

Bill - Thanks for the fame! That photo also got into "Two" magazine - I got presented a copy by Ken .

Di & Andy - Heard you made the pilgrimage to Scarborough!

I wont be getting back to Morocco on the bike this year - Am planning a trip next year to the Pyrenees to do the HUMM - Check this out http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/humm/ (If anyone is interested? ). Sounds like a blast ........:thumb2

Hi Steve.
Nice to hear from u.Hope you´re keeping well.Say hi to Tony.
The Humm trip sounds good.A bit of orienteering involved in that i believe.
I´ve got the bug after the "biggy" we all went on.The video clip was courtesy of the cam you kindly gave me...cheers! I never caught those other bikes...:mad:
U can read my report on my solo Morocco January 08 trip if you are that bored.
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23506
Dean

hi guys

ey up you lot........

hope ya all well

have any of you seing sence yet and got a mighty V-Strom...:p

if ya do get some free tyre,s yawl need em!!

back out in morocco in november so ya might get lucky and see some piccy,s of me in the mud:eek:

take care guy,s

Wayne

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO ALL ON THE 2007 MOTO MOROCCO TRIP

WAYNE:thumb2

Sod me!...Hello Wayne,how are you mate.Hope you're well.That was one memorable trip.
HAPPY XMAS TO YOU
AND THE REST ON THE
SEPTEMBER 2007 TOUR

All the best from Dean in Spain

I've been doing my best to forget you lot and look what you've gone and done!:blast

Jingle Bells to you too. :beerjug:

I've been doing my best to forget you lot and look what you've gone and done!:blast

Jingle Bells to you too. :beerjug:

How do Mike!
You cannot forget the unforgetable.
Have a good Xmas and all the best for 2010

Dean

Hello Bill...thats right..so far 2 years doing the London taxi knowledge...in Spain at the mo having a well earned break- Hope you are doing ok mate. Motomorroco still running?

Hello Bill...thats right..so far 2 years doing the London taxi knowledge...in Spain at the mo having a well earned break- Hope you are doing ok mate. Motomorroco still running?

I can see you as a Taxi geezer :D

Yes and no......I'm doing ok now, and MM is going to be resurfacing :augie

Make sure you go to the hograost in July Dean.....best event of the year and it'd be good to catch up :thumb2

B

When and where is the Hogroast happening...can see me pulling up there on my honda sh125 with maps and clipboard...would be good to catch up. Off to Norway in June so lets see if I make it back first. Can see me as a London cabbie too...loadsa money..and loadsa free time to travel...:thumb

Looks good..and for a good cause too. I can almost smell the bbq from here.
Who's it for?
Originally an event for owners of the very ugly BMW GS motorcycle........and their equally ugly riders...:rolleyes:
Penciled that one in my calender.

Looks good..and for a good cause too. I can almost smell the bbq from here.
Who's it for?
Originally an event for owners of the very ugly BMW GS motorcycle........and their equally ugly riders...:rolleyes:
Penciled that one in my calender.

There are more Non-Gsers at the hograost than there are GSers :thumb2

Even baldies on Africa Twins are welcome :comfort

Back
Top Bottom