Wales 16th - 18th May 2008

Definately no camp fires on this site..far to posh :)

Me, shoulder op has flared up so down to one arm at the moment ( dammit 50/50 for the rally:thedummy) ....receiving healthy massages off the wife though:augie

Me, shoulder op has flared up so down to one arm at the moment ( dammit 50/50 for the rally:thedummy) ....receiving healthy massages off the wife though:augie

And I've stocked the Wobblybox with booze now:(
You could always ask Tarka to give you a lift in the URAL :augie

Had a "trial pack" last night .... Can anyone remind me - do I put the inner up first and then put the outer cover on, or the outer first and then hang the inner?
You put the outer on first, but ideally leave the inner section permanently attached to the outer, even when you pack it away. Saves a load of hassle. :thumb2

Just in case you feck it up though, I'll have my camera handy. :D

And I've stocked the Wobblybox with booze now:(
You could always ask Tarka to give you a lift in the URAL :augie

Hi Proff,

I said the campsite is a posh one...Tarka would have to park nearby
( they certainly wouldn't let him in :D)...besides, would YOU want to arrive in a Ural ?????

Few days to go yet.........I'll be doing my damnest to sample the Woods ( the rum variety :), not in the woods :ymca )

I think a little course fishing to help me relax, is in order now.....toodle pip :thumb2

You put the outer on first, but ideally leave the inner section permanently attached to the outer, even when you pack it away. Saves a load of hassle. :thumb2

Just in case you feck it up though, I'll have my camera handy. :D

I think the inner tent clips to the bendy poles, and the outer stretches over the top of the poles. Or is that our big family tent, and the little one has the bendy poles run through tubes on the outside of the outer, and the inner is held up by toggles.

If the latter, I can see th eadvantage of leaving it all put together, especially if it's needed several nights running in different places. Personally, one erection per weekend is all I'm up to these days.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll all become clear when I take it out of the bag for the first time in two years...

Little beemer here posting, we put ours up on saturday as I have never done it before :eek: Re a mallet to bang your pegs in, we will be takin one :thumb

Thanks, Little Beemer. I'll set my alarm off when I arrive in the evening around 8 or 9 (I expect, but it's a 1200 so who knows what bits might break on the way down). When you hear the alarm, have your man splash across the field with the mallet. :thumb

At long last and 6 hours late, we are just leaving a sopping wet Devon
see you all soon :thumb2:thumb2

anyone spotting Wobblybox

K60 NCB giz a toot and a wave :tosser:tosser

At long last and 6 hours late, we are just leaving a sopping wet Devon
see you all soon :thumb2:thumb2

anyone spotting Wobblybox

K60 NCB giz a toot and a wave :tosser:tosser

Just setting off myseld shortly from Aberdeen with a stop over at my parents tonight - should be there tomorrow early afternoon to sample some sherry:augie

AndyT:cool:

Campfire?????

I'll be bringing the cast iron chimenea :D:D:D

Stahlkoffer Panniers

If you are going to Baskerville Hall this weekend check out Stahlkoffer Panniers.
They will be launching their lates range of "City Panniers".
Still with the "quick-release system" but narrower than their Standard Panniers so ideal when filtering through dense traffic .
They are also offering a 15% discount so grab yourself a bargin!
Bernie:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom