Skye Party Fully Booked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.R.H. Nashskye

If there's any cancellations, I'll post this info up.
Full list -

Full list here

Haw missus I dnnae care if yer the Queen there can be only wan list

WOW .. that's a lot of people .. are there any staying at the GREENBANK B&B? Hope I don't have to walk in the dark by myself again :blast

I don't think there are! Don't worry though - arranging taxis next year - and it ain't gonna be me!!:D

Cant wait already. Order up the weather now Tash :cool:

Some pics I just found from last year :bounce1

stein%203.jpg

stein%202.jpg

stein%201.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:blast:blast:blast:confused:
I'm sooo sorry! I put you on the first list, so don't know how I missed you out!!!
Can you ever forgive me?!:hide you being an off road celeb and all that!!:D:thumb

Skye Party Fully Booked!

Hi Tash - I sent a PM on the 12/10 to you saying Skye and I aimed on making it to next year's Skye party but we are not on the list. To be fair I don't know if we will definetly make it so better folk that can confirm being on the list.

Who knows I may even be working next year once I finish my course so might do a West Coast B&B and camping trip next and try and time it to pop by and see everybody at some stage over the weekend if thats OK. Maybe Kaycee can even get Skye up on a dance floor :thumb

Skye Party Fully Booked!

Hi Tash - I sent a PM on the 12/10 to you saying Skye and I aimed on making it to next year's Skye party but we are not on the list. To be fair I don't know if we will definetly make it so better folk that can confirm being on the list.

Who knows I may even be working next year once I finish my course so might do a West Coast B&B and camping trip next and try and time it to pop by and see everybody at some stage over the weekend if thats OK. Maybe Kaycee can even get Skye up on a dance floor :thumb

Hiya! Unfortunately, due to the lack of spaces - I could only put the 'definites' on the list. Let me know closer to the time and I'll let you know if there's any cancellations:thumb
Good luck with the course BTW:thumb2

Garfield's Booked Up

that's me booked somewhere to sleep :bounce1

Kathie & Steve Ford,
9 Dunhallin,
Hallin, Waternish,

I'm all excited already......:D

That's great Garfield:thumb Nice b and b, and only a 5 min walk from the pairty:beerjug:

Well - I forgot to put Forry's name on the list and therefore - as a way to kiss ass - I pinched your :kissy2 back off you:D
But as it's Friday, and I'm a singleton for the next couple of weeks - :kissy2 :D
Yes, you're down for meals both nights, unless you want a pot noodle up at castle oonyack?

skye party

hi tash, pm,d you to confirm booking don,t know if you got it anyway will be lording it up in the stein inn. had such a good two hours the last time i might even stay for three this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom