Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in East Anglia

Another good value for money is No.7 on Beach Station Road Felixstowe at the Mannings end of the sea front.
It is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

:potkettle:potkettle:potkettle:potkettle

Cheers Sparky

Top cafes

My suggestions are..

Already said but a god one, A149 north norfolk Brancaster Staithe, Great breakfast rolls, nice staff.

Wells Deli on the main Quay. Just watch the parking charge!! There is bike parking but i never pay. Just lucky maybe! :clap

The best one is at Blakeney Quay. Great caravan only open int he summer but early risers. Open at about 7 and on a sunny morning is a stunning setting, Nice wifey and grumpy husband which is as you would expect a husband and wife team!!! :handbag

Enjoy! :bounce1

Frankies Cafe Bike Night is go for launch!

Every Wednesday night from May 7th to October 1st 2008, 5pm - 9pm.

175 St Neots Road (next door to PetPaks pet supplies)
Hardwick
Cambs
CB23 7QJ

Bumpty bump

Is this still on?

Burnham on Crouch Essex

Colin At the Captains Cabin now got a Mega Breakfast as well as a Full Monty, both Gut Busters !

Captains Cabin Shut Mondays except Bank Holidays.

The Burnham Bends Included on route to the cabin
recommended for UKGS'ers

Finchingfield

There`s a nice cafe at Finchingfield, the name of which escapes me now, but when you get there, it`s the one with all the bikes parked up!. I go Sundays, and usually find a good gathering of bikers. If you get there late, you`ll have a wait for your breakfast, and if its after 12 you`ll miss out as they switch to teas/cakes etc in afternoon. There`s a nice bit of road from Sible hedingham to Finchingfield, and another one from Bocking to Finchingfield.

If its a hot day, there`s a shop next door doing lovely icecreams:)

This summer I have mostly been drinkin coffee at...

1, Sizewell Beach Cafe. Lovely bit of beach and surprisingly warm on chilly days...

2, Wilkins Jam Factory at Tiptree, not far from Finchingfield. The gentleman motorcyclists afternoon tea. Great lunches too.

3, Horsey Mere N Norfolk. Tiny National Trust 'hut' serves warm stuff. Nice benches beside the staithe. One of the few places I can happily claimto be the hardest person around (like the Theatre Royal in Norwich)

4. Southwold Pier - choice of styles of food & wets. Chippy is crap.

5. Wells Deli - parking IS free for bikes in the bit near the Harbour office.

Nothing too greasy there but nice plaes largely avoided by power rangers at weekends. All approved by Mrs Badger too.

wonder why I have a weight issue....

Cafe in Biggleswade

Surfin Cafe
Biggleswade Market Square
Biggleswade

Lots of parking, lots of seating, great coffee & snacks :thumb2

Burnham on Crouch Essex

Captains Cabin Shut Mondays except Bank Holidays.

The Burnham Bends Included on route to the cabin
recommended for UKGS'ers

And on Mondays or when the Captains cabin is busy you can try Debs Diner which is situated on the first major bend out of Burnham O C, or the last bend before approaching Burnham O C.
This one is open 7 days a week and the food is plentiful, all day breakfasts and proper dinners served. Suitable for full sized Tossers.

Bircham Windmill, Great Bircham, PE316SJ

Hi, this is a very friendly Tea Room and Bakery where anybody on two wheels is made to feel welcome, great cakes, coffee etc, good view from the top of the mill but can be tough on a hot day in leathers!
Roads are nice and twisty too on the way there.

10 mins to Sandringham, 10 mins to Hunstanton.

BLAKENEY CAFE

My suggestions are..

Already said but a god one, A149 north norfolk Brancaster Staithe, Great breakfast rolls, nice staff.

Wells Deli on the main Quay. Just watch the parking charge!! There is bike parking but i never pay. Just lucky maybe! :clap

The best one is at Blakeney Quay. Great caravan only open int he summer but early risers. Open at about 7 and on a sunny morning is a stunning setting, Nice wifey and grumpy husband which is as you would expect a husband and wife team!!! :handbag

Enjoy! :bounce1

Blakeney cafe on the car park! Sadly they have lost there bid for next year in the name of value for money to the tax payer. i.e the council want more rent! :mad:Some greasy spoon road side van has got it and this could be there last summer unless its changed. Show them some support if you can! :clap

London Road Inc in Lowestoft does a fairly good bacon buttie and cuppa as well as having a pool table and MotoGP on huge projection telly on Sundays :thumb2

Open every day apart from Mondays at the moment

Its a bike shop with a cafe area in the premises as well thats got a basic menu but looking to increase it in the future.

http://http://www.londonroadinc.com/main.html

Havent got a GPS link but postcode is in the website contact page

Lucy's in East Runton

Hi - I just wanted to tell you about a rather lovely cafe we visited a couple times for breakfast in East Runton. The food was FAB; really reasonable and the breakfast was wonderful.

Its called Lucy's .....

when you are driving through ... pop in! Its next to the Spar :)

Here's a good one. The Three Tuns pub on the Wethersfield road in Finchingfield. Opens for breakfast / brunch 11am, the landlord and wife are both motorcyclists and are trying to encourage bikers, very welcoming. Everyone goes down to the green but residents are trying to stop this and the land lord of a certain pub does not want us on the green, thats why they keep trying to put cones out and stop the meetings. So vote with your feet and go where the grub is much better and a very smart venue with a warm welcome. Tell em the pest controller sent you! We'll be there tomorrow to book our Christmas party!:thumb:rob:ChrisKelly

Here's a good one. The Three Tuns pub on the Wethersfield road in Finchingfield. Opens for breakfast / brunch 11am, the landlord and wife are both motorcyclists and are trying to encourage bikers, very welcoming. Everyone goes down to the green but residents are trying to stop this and the land lord of a certain pub does not want us on the green, thats why they keep trying to put cones out and stop the meetings. So vote with your feet and go where the grub is much better and a very smart venue with a warm welcome. Tell em the pest controller sent you! We'll be there tomorrow to book our Christmas party!:thumb:rob:ChrisKelly

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, Essex, CM7 4NR :pullface

I agree this is a great pub. I dropped in with a ride-out of 20 or so bikes over the August bank holiday weekend. Great food and everyone was really pleased with the venue. :thumb

Matt

I agree this is a great pub. I dropped in with a ride-out of 20 or so bikes over the August bank holiday weekend. Great food and everyone was really pleased with the venue. :thumb

Matt

I was one of those bikes and agree wholeheartedly... smashing pub

Back
Top Bottom