It's a long way to Tipperary. 18/19/20 July 2008

Booked and confirmed - looking forward to it!

Even booked the ferry (how organised) - Thursday to Dublin (stay with Sister in Law) so should arrive lunchtime Friday.

Last edited:
Look's good

Good evening one and all. Looks the biz can't wait. Going to give the hotel a buz in the morrow and sort out digs. I plan to arrive in Tip under my own steam been a few months since I went out on the bike, be good to set a target for myself. Its a lovely part of the world my bro lives near by. So do I book a lodge for T900 and myself, and post the other rooms on the site for filling or what :confused:

Good evening one and all. Looks the biz can't wait. Going to give the hotel a buz in the morrow and sort out digs. I plan to arrive in Tip under my own steam been a few months since I went out on the bike, be good to set a target for myself. Its a lovely part of the world my bro lives near by. So do I book a lodge for T900 and myself, and post the other rooms on the site for filling or what :confused:

If you want to ride down in convoy, I am staying in Greystones on Thursday and will be leaving on Friday morning with Mrs ChasMill on the back?

If you want to ride down in convoy, I am staying in Greystones on Thursday and will be leaving on Friday morning with Mrs ChasMill on the back?

:clap:clap:clap:clapyour very kind do you have a rope and stablizers as well.
chances are i'll be looking for support be great to have that thank you:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb Great your bringing Mrs ChasMill i get fed up being the only girl around sometimes.:eek:

:clap:clap:clap:clapyour very kind do you have a rope and stablizers as well.
chances are i'll be looking for support be great to have that thank you:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb Great your bringing Mrs ChasMill i get fed up being the only girl around sometimes.:eek:

And to think I thought Mandylicious was a girl:confused::confused::confused:

Should be able to make it for 19th and 20th at least. It's been years since I camped and this sounds like a good opportun ity to have a go at it again. The tent hasn't been unfurled since 1995 but hopefully it will not disintegrate into a million tattered pieces of fabric and get blown away in the wind as soon as it is opened. Sleeping bag has been in a compression bag since 95 too , hopefully it will not have become a solid mass of goose feather in the passing of time.:thumb2

Great location:thumb2

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 419
just booked room in lodge for herself and meself,now the waiting begins.....if its half the craic of last year the pressure is on the three amigos daithi,aidan and jockser!!!!!!

Dropping hints with herself on weekends off on the bike next year, so I've got this marked on the calendar. Costs me a fortune as I have to send her off somewhere as a trade. Oh well see you all then, if not before.

Just to make it clear in my mind, do we need to book a lodge or a place in a lodge!!!

Just a place, unless yer such a bad snorer that ya need a whole lodge to yerself ;)

Phone the hotel, tell them ya want a bed for that weekend, give them yer credit card details & job done :thumb2

My neck of the woods !

There is no better place to enjoy bike riding, imagine the ole agus craic in the evenings and all the fine songs .... the best. This is my neck of the woods and was born along the road a few miles - local knowledge and all that ...

Back
Top Bottom