War.. what it is we're fighting for

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
oil%20irak%20soldier.jpg

I'm not exactly sure why this was posted in the BFPO thread unless it was to see what reaction it gets out of the members of the Forum who are serving members. FYI the British soldier is not your average American grunt (I know I've met a few on operations) and doesn't believe that we get sent were we do for a better world but for oil. When they invent a better alternative to oil then we'll have peace, until then we do realise what we fight for. I'm sure you think of the countless lives lost so you can pop down to Tesco for a tank full happy in the knowledge you aren't the only one paying for the fuel you use, unfortunately you get to pay for it with money others haven't been so lucky. :rose

I'm not exactly sure why this was posted in the BFPO thread unless it was to see what reaction it gets out of the members of the Forum who are serving members. FYI the British soldier is not your average American grunt (I know I've met a few on operations) and doesn't believe that we get sent were we do for a better world but for oil. When they invent a better alternative to oil then we'll have peace, until then we do realise what we fight for. I'm sure you think of the countless lives lost so you can pop down to Tesco for a tank full happy in the knowledge you aren't the only one paying for the fuel you use, unfortunately you get to pay for it with money others haven't been so lucky. :rose

+1 :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

With you all the way with that one Ned, by the way hope you had a good Christmas and have a great New Year.

Cheers to all you tossers out there.

Tuned if you had a posted a picture of George Bush/Tony Blair/Gordon Brown I would understand what your saying but why post a squaddie who regardless of nationality goes where he's sent and does what he's told, his not to reason why his but to do or die.

picture done by...

N24 is a German television station that broadcasts news and shows documentary in cooperation with the Discovery Channel. It is owned by the ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG conglomerate...don't shoot the messenger is all I'm saying...

Maybe it's because he knows what it's like having an occupying force:nenau

depends on your life perspective doesn't it....when did you last see armed soldiers walking up the street in Bolton

Look, Northern Ireland is British. Therefore, there has been no occupying force in residence. Try to answer the question next time. ;)

:jes...

As for the others replies.. i posted in here coz i thought you would get it and find it an interesting ad image

But apparently not.. you're getting moralistic and norrow minded instead:blast

What do you find interesting about it, it's not as if it's an original thought:nenau

Look, Northern Ireland is British. Therefore, there has been no occupying force in residence. Try to answer the question next time. ;)

Look Davy people have different opinions on northern ireland and I dont think this forum is the place to start bringing this shit up.I thought a while about replying to this post without offending anybody as I have friends in the north on both sides of the political divide and people have very strong opinions so lets just leave it.Happy new year to all you tossers Richie :aidan:aidan

Look Davy people have different opinions on northern ireland and I dont think this forum is the place to start bringing this shit up.

To be fair I don't think he did, and as for the original post it was no doubt placed here for a reaction.

at this time of the year it was in poor taste / misjudged:mmmm we were all asked to show a little self moderation a few days ago when new rules were posted:eek:

sorry... but how the feck was it in any bad taste

maybe badly interpreted.... but that's more to do with the people who didn't understand it rather than the picture itself

Back
Top Bottom