A Run to the Hills. Donegal 2008

Interesting, meaning some lovely roads, great scenery, nice spot of lunch somewhere etc etc etc. Hopefully no impromptu off-roading like last year eh Roger? :)

I think you would like the off-road ride Orla. Some great tracks up there and the Mud Twins know lots of them. :thumb2

If you're not going to do the impromptu offroad bits you'll leave me no option but to go with the mudlarks and wreck myself and the bike.:augie:augie

See you there.:thumb:thumb

I'm in too, didn't think you'd be doing the road run though D-G. :nenau

Excellent ! :bounce1

The dillema is over what bike to bring Daithi. You know I love GSing offroad, but with the repair bills for the recent escapades Im highly tempted to bring the pogo. Doesnt seem right to bring a pogo to a GSer trip though!:(
Although I couldnt imagine sitting in the hotel bar after a days road riding and seeing you coming in like zebedee on speed :bounce1 raving about another brilliant days offroading. :p See my dillema?:rolleyes:

Nipper is due on the 5th April.
Wifey enjoyed it last year so I asked if I could go this year.
She said no:thedummy

Can't be anthing to do with the kid, as it'll fit neatly in the topbox so I think it is because Daithi and Jockser are off the fags and all they did last year was smoke and take the pi$$ outta me.

Please note that the hotel will apply a €20 per night surcharge to any person booking a single room. This will push the cost of the weekend up from €130 (£88) to €170 (£115). :eek: :eek:

If you are coming to the event on your own it will help you keep the cost down if you can share a twin room with another Tosser. We can start another thread to help organise that for you.
That's alright, sharing sorts it out. :thumb2 :beerjug: :thumb2

See my dillema?:rolleyes:
no Pogos allowed:D
Another dillema fades away, like a white fluffy cloud. :D

Daithi and Jockser are off the fags and all they did last year was smoke and take the pi$$ outta me.

Excuse me, we threw nothing at you that wasn't handed to us on a plate, :angel
and very little of it found it's way on here ! :augie
That bike of yours was gleaming and as for the :rose. :D

I don't suppose your calming voice over the phone would suffice to appease your better half. :augie

Do Kyle and Shinobi know this rule? :augie
I was thinking the same and had it typed in and all, but thought better of it
stir_pot.gif

Excellent question there...

:green gri

I'm feckin wound up about it already, everyone should bring a camera
to the offroad run. :augie :D

Tund-in have YOU booked the ferry YET:augie

He has the bike to check, order the stickers, pack his bits and peices, load the bike, jobs to finish etc etc etc etc :p If he starts now he may well be ready in with time to spare :hide :D

He has the bike to check, order the stickers, pack his bits and peices, load the bike, jobs to finish etc etc etc etc :p If he starts now he may well be ready in with time to spare :hide :D

Thats right he only got four months:D

Do Kyle and Shinobi know this rule? :augie

I should be due a new pair of TKCs for this :green gri

:nenau rules????what rules???:nenau

Oh yes. :nod

The main criteria for the off-road run is that it is doable on a GS.

yes but a certain young man from duffy's has set that bar quite high:eek:

Can we hope for "barely doable on a GS" :D

wot like achill:green gri

Aidan Kyle no longer has a GS he has a pogo thingy:D

dont think my exquisite blue and white peice of engineering from the land of the rising sun can be called a pogo??though maybe compared to the adventure:augie

I think the Super Ténéré will be out for that one Wayne. :)
beauty and the beasts:hide

wr1.jpg

I have a spare GS sticker to put on that bike:D

jeez wayne look at what the weight of all those stickers did to your bike the other day:eek:

Attachments

• wayne sunk.jpg
    wayne sunk.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 418
I've ordered a set of titanium stickers and if thay dont help I will be using SWMBO's 650gs for the off road run:D

We're booked

Daker Girl and myself are booked.

Still none the wiser what to bring......

Are there any sheep or pheasants? :augie

What's Letterkenny A&E like or would Derry be better?:D

Are GS parts cheaper in the North?

Back
Top Bottom