Votes: 7 8.8%
  • 2 In the Hotel

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 1 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 2 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is exciting init. All these people, some new, some known.

We're camping too :thumb2 Big jobs again for this one :)o Err tent I mean) Can't ever have enough space you know :rob

Is there going to be any puddle jumping, or swimming lessons?

I'll go and put me tick in the box now.

Last edited:
Val, does Jill recall if there were plug sockets in the shower block last time you went to this one, you did go to this one didnt you?

Booked a bargain basement room for me and Lizzie :beerjug:

Is it fancy dress on Saturday night?

For the ladies re hairdryers

Just got this back from the Hotel:

Dear Madam,
We have sockets in areas were you may use your hair dryer but not in the shower area. Against health & safety I am sorry, but they are just outside this area.

Regards

Tim
Northam

:clap

Me too, just booked:bounce1:beerjug::bounce1:beerjug::bounce1:beerjug:. I'll be on me own this time:augie, and look forward to some more puddle jumping. Where's Brian O anyone know if he's coming?

:hogroast:coold:steptoe:wave:hapybnce::ymca2

Just got this back from the Hotel:

Dear Madam,
We have sockets in areas were you may use your hair dryer but not in the shower area. Against health & safety I am sorry, but they are just outside this area.

Regards

Tim
Northam

:clap

Don't Touratech do one that plugs into the bike :augie

Bryn, I can get a 12v hairdryer that will plug straight into nicks bike but heard they not much good, do know I can get an inverter from Maplins that will plug into the bike as well then plug my dryer into that but now I know there are mains we can use its a girls nightmare over :D
Thats quite a few of us going now isnt it, got to be 40 plus :clap

Bryn, I can get a 12v hairdryer that will plug straight into nicks bike but heard they not much good, do know I can get an inverter from Maplins that will plug into the bike as well then plug my dryer into that but now I know there are mains we can use its a girls nightmare over :D
Thats quite a few of us going now isnt it, got to be 40 plus :clap

Our Wobblybox has a 12 to 240 volt invertor, plus I carry a generator as well, so you poor darlings don't have to worry about wet hair :rolleyes:
and we WILL be on the Campsite !!!

Our Wobblybox has a 12 to 240 volt invertor, plus I carry a generator as well, so you poor darlings don't have to worry about wet hair :rolleyes:

Thank f*ck for that, I thought I would be amid a Ken Dodd convention...:augie

:bow :thumb

Crazy eh, never ever been campin in my entire life, cant put up a tent or naff all but all I am worried about is how to dry my hair...lol!

Back
Top Bottom