Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 1 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 2 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where it says 2 camping = 17 that means 34 etc etc :D:D:D:thumb2

So we're up to 91 today

Must be nice to be intelligent. I'm looking forward to the day when they can carry out brain implants:augie

94 today. It would be good if we could get past the 100, just think 5 score 5 star tossers:D

With the hotel full, the alternative hotel also full, the campers and bunkers I bet it's over the 100 mark now.

Be nice to get all the bikes in one place for a photo shoot :thumb2

I'll be firing up the Micra ................ :eek:

Can it be in the photo ................................... :nenau

Oh and it's in powder blue ................................................. :mmmm

aha! i have just ticked the box for one camping , assuming its turn up and pay at the gate???

just sorted me leave out for this year at last..:thumb

Going to see if I can get the time off on Tuesday and if its ok I'll be camping.

... Add one Bede (camping) to the revellery, none of this Tuesday nonsense though :thumb

... For those who fancy the scenic route there from the East: -
... A465 Hereford - Pontypool
... Single track route from Llanvihangel, via Stanton, Llantony, and Capel y Fin, past Hay Bluff, into Hay on Wye.
... 20+ years ago it was lovely little bimble on a Honda 250.

... Add one Bede (camping) to the revellery, none of this Tuesday nonsense though :thumb

... Single track route from Llanvihangel, via Stanton, Llantony, and Capel y Fin, past Hay Bluff, into Hay on Wye.

Come on now... what we need is a route posted for the GPS :augie

With the hotel full, the alternative hotel also full, the campers and bunkers I bet it's over the 100 mark now.

Be nice to get all the bikes in one place for a photo shoot :thumb2
In model and colour order :augie

PM me a time and place and if it suits, I keep you company on the ride there if thats ok with you, it would be nice to visit some new roads:thumb2

Shep

John, I'm impressed mate, I think you'll find aside from the odd Barn having been converted along the route, it's pretty much as it was 20+ years ago:thumb2

PM me a time and place and if it suits, I keep you company on the ride there if thats ok with you, it would be nice to visit some new roads:thumb2

Shep

... :thumb When we get closer to the time let's ... erm ... co-ordinate :ymca

... From Oxford there's a small-road, long way round, across the Cotswolds and taking in the bottom 'slice' of the Malverns too :nenau

Bryn said:
Come on now... what we need is a route posted for the GPS

... :duno ... a) I haven't got one, b) I thought the Twat-Nav was supposed give you the route anyway :loopy

... Right now I'm still crossing fingers that I'll have another bike by then :eek

I think I will be going via the old Severn Bridge, soon to be renamed "Tachoma", dunno why, call me a daredevil.....:D

Nor am I cos I hesitated booking the A/L and when I went to stick the form in 24 hours later someone else had taken it off.

mmmmm I might make an appearance it'll be a last minute decision :beerjug:

Just hope it will be ok when we turn up as all I did was sent them an email to book us both and they said yes thats fine just book in on arrival, we are only campin mind so should not be a problem. When are most of you gettin there, we are thinkin of leavin Friday morning sometime, not stupid oclock but so as we can there sometime in the afternoon :confused:

I'm the same - I booked my room right at the start and have had no confirmation:confused: I'm planning getting down there mid afternoon for a few pre dinner sherries:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

Just hope it will be ok when we turn up as all I did was sent them an email to book us both and they said yes thats fine just book in on arrival, we are only campin mind so should not be a problem. When are most of you gettin there, we are thinkin of leavin Friday morning sometime, not stupid oclock but so as we can there sometime in the afternoon :confused:

If your there for mid Friday afternoon /teatime that's when it usually kicks off :thumb
Remember a bottle of red wine and a few cans don't go a miss when you're trying to make new friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom