• 2 In the Hotel

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 1 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 2 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:aidan

Had booked in luxurious single room but told couldn't go due to a past work commitment. Got rid of room. Have now solved work problem - CAN NOW GO.
Tent, sleeping bag and beverages being sorted out.

'Fraid I won't make it now. I was going to camp so my pitch is free.

My sister has to be taken to the airport for her flight back to Germany on the 17th (Saturday). I had the dates wrong and thought she was going back on the Thursday :blast

Sisters! What a PITA they are. :blast

... This single track route is only the last 12 miles from Pandy/Llanvihangel to Hay on Wye.

... Excellent, if nothing's changed that much there'll be a pint waiting for me in Llanthony Abbey and it'll be worth stopping under Hay Bluff to grab an omlettes worth of these little monkeys

mushroom.gif

... Or should I save that for Saturday :augie

I know that road, Hay Bluff always had a good crop, but don't forget to wash the sheep shit off first. Did a "wild" camp (inna van) near Capel Y Fin some years back, amazing view of the stars - no light pollution, or shrooms!

Thinking about coming on Saturday for the evening, first try at camping inna tent for many, many years. Last time I stayed in a tent it was with my parents near Kirkcudbright and the tent blew down at 2am and we retired to the grandparents house. I've disliked tents ever since, I think I was about five at the time.

Do we need to book the evening meal in advance?

Might go, depends how boring SWMBO is during this week:augie

This weekend was terminally boring.

Just been given an exeat for Saturday so will bimble up to see what's 'appenin'

If you bimble up on the Saturday and arrive after around 10:15 you'll likely find the previous nights hard core bar flies and everyone else gone riding.:D

What time are peeps riding out on saturday?

If I encounter a GS swarm on the way up, I'll do a U-ey and follow!!

cheers for that

I'll make sure I'm at Baskerville in time for caffeine pre 10am

You'll notice me, I ride a BMW GS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom