GARMISH ,BUAILEE, HORISONS and HOGRAOST

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
All 4 are the same weekend, BUEALEE and HORIZONS have changed there weekends , to HOGRAOST weekend.

All I can say is that we will be running a road run down to Beaulee, and sorry if you can`t make my weekend.

Thinking of doing a Badger skinning classes, and a water filteraisn class using two sock and a string stick.

well I'm not sure I'm doing Garmisch this year so I might finally make it over for one of your notoriously overpriced burger van fests...

:D

( :( just realised it's the same as horizons so I'll miss it AGAIN)

All 4 are the same weekend, BUEALEE and HORIZONS have changed there weekends , to HOGRAOST weekend.

All I can say is that we will be running a road run down to Beaulee, and sorry if you can`t make my weekend.

Thinking of doing a Badger skinning classes, and a water filteraisn class using two sock and a string stick.

badger skinning class should go down well.. bloke on the telly doing it last night :D

Listen Bakes......I know your trying to temp me away from the Andover area but it's no good, I'm still gunna buy a ticket and turn up....Okay?!:rob;):D

None of the other events seem to be offering a "water filteraisn class" - so I've gotta ask.......................

WTF is that? :nenau

Al :confused:

None of the other events seem to be offering a "water filteraisn class" - so I've gotta ask.......................

WTF is that? :nenau

Al :confused:

Ah! You obviously need to get yourself a place booked ASAP. How have you managed thus far without knowledge of basic water filteraisn? :eek

... :nenau So ferkin' what?

... By double ... erm, treble ... erm, quadruple booking themselves onto Hograost weekend, the Sausage scoffers, the Beaulieu pony show and the Horizons Wilterfalteraisen & Badger skinning symposia have ensured my complete non-attendance at their events :thumb

... I hope the burger van can knock out a few 'extra-greasy' to compensate for the disappointment :cool:

Back
Top Bottom