Charity raffle Saturday night

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Again this year, as is now customary, we will be having a raffle. This year the proceeds will be going to the Donegal Hospice who are very pleased to be associated with our efforts. A representative of the hospice will be at the Clanree Hotel on the Sunday morning to be presented with all the money raised.

We have had some generous donations already;

Ram-Man from this site has given us lots of Ram goodies. :bow

Hurst Motorrad in Mallusk have donated a £50 voucher for goods in their showroom to Wizard. Thanks to Jim, Alan and all the guys. :clap:clap

Mototech will also be making a donation to the raffle. Thanks Brian. :clap:clap

I hope to be able to announce some more in the next few days.

The generosity of the business community who support these events cannot be underestimated. Please try to give them your business in return.

Mototech

I got a smashing PM from Brian at MotoTech today.........

MOTOTECH said:
Hi Aidan,
we will supply a pair of TRW Lucas Alien solid front discs for the raffle. If the winner contacts me after the event, we will sort out discs for their bike -BMW only-. If they want to upgrade to floating discs, we can do that for an extra charge. Total value of prize £210. The discs will be fitted by Mototech at the winner's convenience. New TRW Lucas pads must be fitted with the discs.
Unfortunately we are testing at Kirkistown on the 11th, or I would have come for the run.
Speak to you soon,
Brian.
www.moto-tech.biz

Well done Brian. Thank-you. :thumb2

I now have the voucher for the excellent prize donated by Brian at Moto-Tech. Thanks again mate. :bow:bow

Our newest member of the Irish section ChubbyThumper (Terry) has secured a prize for the raffle from Diageo. A presentation box of Baileys. Thanks Terry. :clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom