Revised menu for the Baskerville Saturday evening meal

Please make your choice (items marked (V) are suitable for vegetarians)

• Starter - (V) Home made tomato and red pepper soup, roll & butter

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • As above for two people (Soup)

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Starter - Tomato and mozzarella Salad

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • As above for two people (Salad)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Starter - Duck liver Terrine with apricot chutney and a continental salad

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • As above for two people (Terrine)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Main Course - Chicken Supreme with a leek and mushroom sauce served with vegetables and new potatoes

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • As above for two people (Chicken)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Main Course - Roast leg of Welsh lamb with a mint and rosemary jus served with vegetables, roast and

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • As above for two people (Lamb)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Main Course - Loin of Welsh Beef with a port and red wine sauce served with Yorkshire pudding, veget

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • As above for two people (Beef)

• Main Course - (V) Glamorgan Sausage served with vegetables and new potatoes

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • As above for two people (Sausage)

• Sweet - Peaches & ice cream

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • As above for two people (Peaches)

• Sweet - Chocolate fudge cake

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • As above for two people (Fudge Cake)

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sweet - Apple Pie & cream

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • As above for two people (Pie & Cream)

• Total voters
Which blasted banner is disagreeable ? :D

The one that intimates that I am not a proper Tosser because I haven't posted a zillion times a month! By the time I have read all the posts I find that all the worthwhile come-backs have been used! May have to be more selective in future! :thedummy

The one that intimates that I am not a proper Tosser because I haven't posted a zillion times a month! By the time I have read all the posts I find that all the worthwhile come-backs have been used! May have to be more selective in future! :thedummy

Quality not quantity I say :thumb... you just have to be quick and spend your entire spare time trying to get in first with a witty retort :bounce1

Where is the fekikin pizza choice, that menu's so wrong:eek

Up to date we have 61 for the Saturday evening meal.

I will be closing this poll on Friday night (9th May) so if you haven't voted and want to join the Tossers tea party be quick.

If you have forgotten what you ordered there will be a list at the hotel reception when you arrive :thumb2

Up to date we have 61 for the Saturday evening meal.

I will be closing this poll on Friday night (9th May) so if you haven't voted and want to join the Tossers tea party be quick.

If you have forgotten what you ordered there will be a list at the hotel reception when you arrive :thumb2

Are we paying the hotel directly for this meal when we arrive, or do they want paying beforehand?

Are we paying the hotel directly for this meal when we arrive, or do they want paying beforehand?

Just pay them directly on the weekend when you pay for your room/camping etc :thumb2

Don't know how to de-select options! Mr BHT sir, please remove 1 tom/moz starter, 1 beef and 1 apple pie pud from your list, ta.

Ok folks, the poll is closed and we have 69 :green gri confirmed for the Saturday night meal.

The list will be displayed in the main reception of the hotel for you to confirm your selections when you check in (including campers) :thumb2

Anyone wishing to join in the Saturday meal that hasn't already voted please let the staff know upon arrival and I'm sure they'll squeeze a few more in if needed :bounce1

Not sure..

Paul,
As of this morning and unforseen events I am not sure I can make it for the weekend. I did vote for a meal. I won't know for certain till about midday or early afternoon tomorrow I am afraid.

Cheers

John

Update.. I will be there..

Paul,
Cancel that last missive.. just had the news arrived that I was expecting tomorrow. I am now free and will be there all being well. :D

Time to pack!..

Cheers

John

Not making it.

Sorry Paul,
I wont be able to make it, so hopefully someone might let you know..
I hope the food you have tonight is better than what ever it was that I ate yesterday.. :augie

Not good..

hope you guys have had better weather, been raining all night and most the morning here in north wales.. :(

Back
Top Bottom