Well, that's it for another year.

thanks to aidan and crew for a great weekend and for supporting a good cause.
this was my first site do and i never thought been stuck with a bunch of tossers for a wekend could be such good craic
trying to see how i can fit the trip to tipp in now

ps great job on sorting the weather as well :beerjug::beerjug::beer:

It's about time I added my €0.02 worth ;)

I couldn't get away as early on Friday as I'd hoped so didn't arrive 'til late(ish) but I still wasn't as late as the Daithi fella :eek

A nice bite to eat & lots of sh1te talk saw some of us getting to bed a little later than intended but with Saturday dawning dry & very bright everyone was in good form over breakfast.

The off-road boys got away first (they were late Kyle :augie) & then it was the road ride group. A few scenic stops at the Grianan & Dunree on the way & then we were at Malin Head. I've been here 5 or 6 times on the bike & only twice has it been dry & calm :eek: Saturday was one of those days, thankfully :cool:

A nice lunch by the beach in Culdaff & we were away towards Greencastle & points south. The run finished with a quick blast on main road back to the hotel. Following a wee snooze in the bath :( it was food, drink & lots of raffle prizes and more sh1te talk to finish in the wee small hours (again).

Sunday after breakfast it was time to hand over the raffle money to Ann & wave goodbye as people started to head off. Myself & Daithi spent some time in the lobby finalising things for our little excursion on Wednesday & then I went to see the Civil fella before heading home. Was home just before 8pm after getting pished on as I approached Dublin :mad:

It was great to see lots of 'regulars' but also to see so many new faces. Hope you all enjoyed it & that the Oirish hospitality lived up (or down :D) to your expectations.

The 'organising' (and I use the term in it's loosest sense ;)) committee have already been thanked so I'd just like to say a "Big Thank You" to all who attended from near & far and made this (& all the other GSer events) the memorable events they are. It's brilliant to get 60 people from all walks of life, political persuasions & religious beliefs together for a weekend and have that much fun. Where else would ya get it ? Now give yerselves a pat on the back and, if youse ain't already done so, get yer booking in for Tipperary :bounce1

A great weekend again :thumb2

Well done Aidan, Mandy and everyone else who helped make the event a success :thumb

Couldn't be there, but I know the relief felt when the weekend's over and everything has gone according to plan ;)

Have a pint or two to celebrate :beer:

done it all in donegal

thanks aidan and mandy jockser and daithi, for a great weekend , and a big thanks to the tuned one for a fab sunday drive home:clap:clap:bow

and of GORSE a big thanks to the WIZAAARHHHRD for the off road spin :beerjug:

Just to add my thanks to the big ballix and the beardy ballix for a great weekend!! It went that smoothly you woulda thought it was organised ;)

And a special thanks to Mandy for sorting the weather, have never seen that part of the country looking so well, it made the road ride absolutely fantastic.

Also a brilliant total for charidee as well :clap:clap:clap

All in all a great weekend :thumb2

wee ballix :p

a big Thank You! to one and all :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1.

Aidan Jockser Mandy and Wizard. :thumb2
for all the work that goes in - a lot of it, unseen. :clap

to the Tossers in attendance,
your company was much enjoyed. :D

every year this just gets better!

Still grinning - the pair of us :D

Thank You

~~
The Og Couple

A fantastic road run on Saturday,great company, great weather and scenry-thanks to all who made this possible:thumb, wish i could have been there for the weekend:(

Thanks...

Thanks for a great time from the "West Midland" lads!! Nigm; :beerjug:

Thanks to all of ye who organised,planned,helped,led,swept,entertained, photographed etc, as far as I'm concerned the event couldn't be better it had the perfect mix of road,off-road,scenery,crack,drink(mabe too much drink) and did I mention crack.
anyway I had a BALL and hope to do it all again in Tipp,(I must try up load some photos/videos)

Jim

Many thanks Aidan for a great weekend, Wizard and Daithi for the rideout and all the tossers for making an orange thumper very welcome. Wisht my head hadn't been so bad on Saturday and I had taken Kenobi's offer of a run on the HP2. Hope you all got home ok. I'm off to grow a pony tail.... T.

Just made it to Carrickfergus in time for the hospice run. Some turnout

Attachments

• Hospice run 08.jpg
    Hospice run 08.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 125

Back
Top Bottom