Saturday Road Ride finalised

Saturday road ride

Me and the good lady are riding down early on sat morn, specifically to do the road ride. spotted a post saying road ride all booked up!! I must ahve missed something here as i didnt see the post saying you had to put your name down ( work daft hours so prob missed it thro sleep deprevation! )
As we are riding down from manchester, and have sorted out the kids n dog, please dont say that we cant do the road ride:( , or is it my imagination

Me and the good lady are riding down early on sat morn, specifically to do the road ride. spotted a post saying road ride all booked up!! I must ahve missed something here as i didnt see the post saying you had to put your name down ( work daft hours so prob missed it thro sleep deprevation! )
As we are riding down from manchester, and have sorted out the kids n dog, please dont say that we cant do the road ride:( , or is it my imagination

Jonah, the road ride is not all booked up, just turn up and be ready for the off at 10:00 with a full tank :thumb2

Jonah, the road ride is not all booked up, just turn up and be ready for the off at 10:00 with a full tank :thumb2

If my tank wasn't quite full would i still be able to cum ?

Back
Top Bottom