19 so far

Was going to try and do all 3 (beaulieu on friday, hog raost on saturday and horizons on sunday) but apart from losing me riding buddy at the minute and having a woman 'due' for a home birth....it aint gonna happen

must get together with Becky and the serows tho' xx

.... great to see i still have the uncanny knack of stopping a thread dead in its tracks over here... sorry steve.. xx

Ooh looks like I maybe able to come after all, will have to pay on the gate though as not 100% sure yet.

We have a DOUBLE DECKER BUS fitted out full of PLAYSTATION stuff, thanks to MICHELDEVER TYRES :thumb

My youngest son has just fainted with the very thought:thumb

Three weeks today:eek::clap:clap:clap:clap:hogroast:hogroast

Booked (x2) ...

... and bumped, top weekend :thumb

Ooh looks like I maybe able to come after all, will have to pay on the gate though as not 100% sure yet.

Now we just have to persuade the old git and we have a plan.

Hope you can make it Trippy. I've just gone and bought a mint KTM 640 for the offroading bits. Might let you have a go on it. I managed to talk Ann into coming along this year as it was so good last year.

Best event of the year. Must remember to pre-book before its too late. :)

x4

Now we just have to persuade the old git and we have a plan.

Hope you can make it Trippy. I've just gone and bought a mint KTM 640 for the offroading bits. Might let you have a go on it. I managed to talk Ann into coming along this year as it was so good last year.

Best event of the year. Must remember to pre-book before its too late. :)

just booked 4 plus poss 2 on the day all best steve + 3:aidan

Back
Top Bottom