Mojo Hunting In Morocco: A ride report of sorts.

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date
Waldin

What aux light set up are using? Fogs hooked up to the low beam (is it legal to run permently) and the larger spots for the high beam? What brand? Nippy Norman specials?

The little round ones are linked to low beam and the oval ones are on my high beam.

Legal? No idea, MOT man has never picked me up on them.

I think they're both made by Hella but no idea what model, someone else will know, theres a lot about. They've been fitted for a few years now. I bought them off here 2nd hand with the Migsel bar

Bloody hell's fire

Waldin is Ghostrider:eek:

305542597_SniGW-L.jpg

The last day dawned. I woke early and went to sit in the garden, it was quiet and cool. A French tourist came and sat at the chair next to mine despite there being plenty of others scattered all over the gardens. He didn’t say bonjour or even nod when I looked at him. I got up and farted as I walked by him, loudly, and hopefully pungently.
<o:p> </o:p>
I had breakfast with the others then took my coffee outside, I didn’t want to finish the trip but I knew today was the last day on the road. I’d got my Mojo working and I didn’t want to stop it.
305576883_8XF9B-L.jpg
Wild Bill made the peacocks dance for their breakfast.
305578373_ozpCz-L.jpg

Then we were off again. Not great roads………. just the Tizi-N-Test. Whatever you do, before you die, do this road, do it on a C90, do it on a Hardly Moving Son, but just do it on two wheels.
I’m not going to post a picture. Go and see it.
That night we went out in Marrakech. We had a meal, drank and smoked smelly cigars.
Wild Bill and Ali Bar Bill were forgiven.

Did I mention that Greg, the Pan rider had dragged Victoria Beckham all around Morocco on his pillion seat? No? We'll here she is.....

305587117_s39aN-L.jpg
305595760_UDzVv-L.jpg
305597479_qo4EE-L.jpg
305600807_YKvQu-L.jpg
Some people got up late the next day. I did. I had a ride then tossed around and eventually got on a plane.
The hostess still looked like a cheap hooker.
Waiting for me at <st1:place w:st="on">Luton</st1:place> airport my lovely assistant looked like she always does, lovely.
Thank You.
307297344_qnmTU-L.jpg

No video? No obscure codes nor programs to download from the interweb? :nenau

You Sir, are a charlatan and I hereby expose you to the ridicule of your peers. Hang your head in shame young man. :handbag

An entertaining read nonetheless. :thumb2

Yes. Very enjoyable, worth the wait (although Kylie and Dani took some convincing!)

:clap

Kevin, that was the best read I've had in a while. You should write a book mate. :D

If that isn't a good advert for Bills tours, I don't know what is. :thumb2

Kevin, that was the best read I've had in a while. You should write a book mate. :D

If that isn't a good advert for Bills tours, I don't know what is. :thumb2

Thanks Taff, writing a book would be a lot less stressful than trying to produce a ride report on here.

One day maybe ;)

What a great write up :clap

Nice holiday.
Nice report.
Nice photos.

Nice.

Attachments

• louis_balfour2.jpg
    louis_balfour2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 583
If you'd had tx'd me i'd have told you a little secret of how to you don't really need keys to get the bike going. :augie

Just spotted this. It was a 1200, would your little secret have worked on that? :D

Back
Top Bottom