30 Pre booked

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to those 30 pre- bookers,

Will have to close pre-booking a week before event so thats Friday 27th June.

Please pre-book if possiable just to give me numbers to cater for.

All you GSer.comer`s that are not sure, you can pay on the gate.

Will be doubling up anyway, as normal to cover my back, but its a saving pre-booking.

Do`nt forget, I return monies if you have a accident on the way of family problems

Cheers

Bakes

30 covers Marquee,Ground rent and Elvis :thumb so we are getting there well on the way to covering costs :thumb2

P.S I would also like to thank Paul Groves BHT for letting me advitise here as he has his own events calender that needs supporting, cheers Paul without this my event would not survive.

P.S I would also like to thank Paul Groves BHT for letting me advitise here as he has his own events calender that needs supporting, cheers Paul without this my event would not survive.

I understand your keeness to get the numbers up but how many threads do you need for the event:nenau

I understand your keeness to get the numbers up but how many threads do you need for the event:nenau

By that remark I understand that this must upset you, I`m sorry.

I am trying to inform people, and also thank Paul.

Out and about talking to Gser`s that use this site they say that they are not informed enough ( that is the truth not made up by me )

Also by that remark, maybe the HOGRAOST is not in your favor but many folks from here have had a wonderful time at my event.

I work very hard, to promote it and very hard making it work.

Are there others that feel like you

If they're all in the sub-forum for Hograost 2008 does it matter?

Italia 2008 an open-invite trip for about 20 peeps had a 18 threads and 502 posts, of no interest to me so I didn't read them, didn't allow it to bother me though - why does this seem to trouble you so much? :nenau

By that remark I understand that this must upset you, I`m sorry.

I am trying to inform people, and also thank Paul.

Out and about talking to Gser`s that use this site they say that they are not informed enough ( that is the truth not made up by me )

Also by that remark, maybe the HOGRAOST is not in your favor but many folks from here have had a wonderful time at my event.

I work very hard, to promote it and very hard making it work.

Are there others that feel like you

Look apon this as another bump for your event:beerjug:
No doesn't upset me :thumb

The only reason I mentioned it was it bumping the Clans off the charts which is a UKGSER event the week before the event, when some information for runners, riders and charity auction should be to the fore.:thumb

Look apon this as another bump for your event:beerjug:
No doesn't upset me :thumb

The only reason I mentioned it was it bumping the Clans off the charts which is a UKGSER event the week before the event, when some information for runners, riders and charity auction should be to the fore.:thumb

Er, I think the clans has plenty of threads advertising it - people know which forum to look in to post queries and pick up advice on every topic from mosquito repellant to which oil to use on the Isle of Skye.

So - up yer kilt! :eek:onyack

Must admit that I have been, to the T.T, many many bike meets all over and talked to 100`s and 100`s of people and I`d say 50% had never heard of this site.

So In my promotion of the HOGRAOST 2008 and the Hundreds of people I have bored to death 50% of them have been sold UKGSER.com.

I do understand what you are saying, no more NEW THREADS from me till after the Clans

Fully paid up for one night saturday!!

Now to buy a tent tomorrow :D

Wife paid for my ticket so I'll join Motorhead in having a girls name for the whole weekend........:blast

............better remember to bring the high heels then...........:augie

Back
Top Bottom