Bunkhausers

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Just spoken to June at the hotel. She'll do her best to accomodate everyone for breakfasts including bacon rolls for the Campers (like last year, the kitchen can only cope with Hotel room and Bunkhouse numbers for full breakfasts).

Obviously, hotelroom prices are inclusive of breakfasts but the B/H guys and gals must pay (£7.50 I think) for full breakfasts.

Can Bunkhausers let me know (if possible) who will want the full brekkers so that June can organise waiting staff.

I realise that some folk will want to decide on the day but it's for rough numbers.

TIA

This bunkhauser would like full brekkers on Saturday and Sunday, thanks!

:thumb2

Ronnie

Add me for breakfast for Sat / Sun.

Need to soak up that Hyland beer :)

Ronnie if yae kin book me fur brekfist fur the Seturday an Sunday that wid be pure quality big man :thumb

Only on Sunday please Ronnie

Porridge, Sausage, poached egg, Ayrshire bacon (grilled not fried), Black pudding (must be Bury or Stornoway), fried tomato and two rounds of toast (cut in triangles not rectangles).

Tea (I only drink Fortnum's Blend English Breakfast)

Oh and kedgeree if it is available with smoked haddock only! Failing that a Loch Fyne smokie.

If ye can organise Angelina Jolie to do silver service that would be chust sublime!

Failing all that I'll take whatever I can get!

I think I'll get involved in the brekkies on both days please :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom