So we decided to do a Steptoe

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
As I type this it is 7-30am and the ferry we were supposed to be on left Larne at 7-15am. :eek:

We had a cunning plan. I would ring Tuned as soon as I woke to make sure he was up and he would ring me to check likewise. :augie Our plan came to naught. :eek:

So now Mandy and I have decided that we will "do a Steptoe". There's a ferry from Larne to Cairnryan at 10-30am and we will try to get that, then make a day of it riding up to Applecross. Our own wee mini adventure.

As St Eptoe says, the best plan is not to have a plan at all.

:blast:homer

We'll not see you at the 'Welly' then.

See you in the pub:beerjug:

As I type this it is 7-30am and the ferry we were supposed to be on left Larne at 7-15am. :eek:

We had a cunning plan. I would ring Tuned as soon as I woke to make sure he was up and he would ring me to check likewise. :augie Our plan came to naught. :eek:

So now Mandy and I have decided that we will "do a Steptoe". There's a ferry from Larne to Cairnryan at 10-30am and we will try to get that, then make a day of it riding up to Applecross. Our own wee mini adventure.

As St Eptoe says, the best plan is not to have a plan at all.

Oh dear :blast :D

What about Tuned ? Is he out of his scratcher yet :nenau

Has Mandy done anything about the weather yet or is she leaving that to the last minute as well :augie

Have a safe trip. See ya Friday:aidan

So it's really Tuned's fault for not ringing you? :augie

Give him a Chinese Burn at Glen Clova :rob

Do you want us to give you a ring tomorrow when we're leaving? --just in case you still havent got a boat? :aidan

Back
Top Bottom