More Donated Stuff For Auction and Sale

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
URGENT NOTICE: Stewards Enquiry

Aplogies but I've mucked the final announcement up.

Lot ONE was won by HRH Oonyack with a bid of £100

Lot TWO was won by Piebaps and Robb (apologies to Les Wassell for false info on my earlier post) with bids of £40 and £35 respectively

Lot THREE was won by John Armstrong

The Crash Bobbins for Piebaps and robb are packaged and ready to go out. Sorry for delay, guys :beerjug:

Edit: Piebaps parcel sent. Still await reply to PM from robb.

There are still one or two payments still to arrive for the likes of stickers and auction prizes. Once these are in, I'll be able to total the amount raised and get a cheque off to the Sick Kids :thumb2

Could anyone still owing money please pay me asap. Many thanks.

Ronno

There are still one or two payments still to arrive for the likes of stickers and auction prizes. Once these are in, I'll be able to total the amount raised and get a cheque off to the Sick Kids :thumb2

Could anyone still owing money please pay me asap. Many thanks.

Ronno

Have I paid you for the shirt and the bottle Ronno ?:eek

Have I paid you for the shirt and the bottle Ronno ?:eek

Johnny beat me to it in the above post :beerjug:

Only one remaining GSer to pay up then we can get the monies given to the charity :augie

Is this not all done and dusted by now? :nenau It's been over a month since the Clans weekend. :(

Is this not all done and dusted by now? :nenau It's been over a month since the Clans weekend. :(

I agree, Aidan. I'm waiting patiently on the last man to deposit his cash. Other than ask nicely, what can you do? :nenau

Why not set a deadline then name and shame:nenau

A month is long enough for even the most forgetful GSer

Stumpy

Why not set a deadline then name and shame:nenau

A month is long enough for even the most forgetful GSer

Stumpy

In fairness to the person concerned, I'm hoping that it's being paid in today :thumb2

I think 1st August is my final deadline if it's not...

I think 1st August is my final deadline if it's not...

So that's another week gone then which runs the whole thing into almost 6 weeks. Not good enough in my opinion.

I would set the deadline at midnight Sunday and if payment has not been received then as Stumpy suggests name and shame.

So that's another week gone then which runs the whole thing into almost 6 weeks. Not good enough in my opinion.

I would set the deadline at midnight Sunday and if payment has not been received then as Stumpy suggests name and shame.

You're right. Six weeks is way too long. 18:00 hrs on Monday (in case the guy can't get to the bank today :thumb) is the deadline. If I haven't recieved confirmation that the money has been paid in, I'll name and shame...

You're right. Six weeks is way too long. 18:00 hrs on Monday (in case the guy can't get to the bank today :thumb) is the deadline. If I haven't recieved confirmation that the money has been paid in, I'll name and shame...

Yes, that is way too long :eek: How long does it take to write a cheque or electronically transfer money FFS :blast Not 6 weeks anyway...unbelievable :eek

Yes, that is way too long :eek: How long does it take to write a cheque or electronically transfer money FFS :blast Not 6 weeks anyway...unbelievable :eek

Problem is that the money owed is over £200. There's no way that I'm putting it in the pot personally so's to get the charity money paid out. I'm not prepared to take the risk IYKWIM.

If it had been £20-£50 that would have been different.

Its ok guys, it was Lugs!

Hey guys. No need to start a witch hunt, cos thats what it looks like:augie

Its me. And I do apologise. I have been very busy and I know that is not a great excuse, but its the only one I have!

If you want I'll post up my clockings at work!!

Anyway, I'll call Ronno tomorrow, Saturday, get the address and I'll send the cheque in the post.

Ok?

So, you can now all go back to whatever you were doing, put down the white hoods, pack away the dunking chair and breathe easy.

If anyone wishes to phone me up and have a wee go at me, feel free. After the week I have had you had better be ready for as good as you give!!

Lots of love, best wishes etc etc etc

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom