Saturday Off-Road Ride

Daithi

Reaction score
The off-road ride is starting outside the hotel at 9:30am !

The first part of the run will be mostly forestry tracks and the occasional splash through the streams. Participants are advised to leave any luggage at the hotel as there may be very very narrow gaps we have to get through. This first part of the run will be led by McIvor and will bring us up to eafly afternoon where there will be a stop for lunch.
After lunch we'll be heading for the Silvermines Mountains and a few more technical trails and a bit of a climb. All the days riding can be done on a GS with Tourances.

It's gonna be soooomuch fun !
:clap:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 :clap:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 :clap:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 :clap:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:clap

Blast, small print isn't small enough.

Since there is no way to ascertain the level of skill of all those
attending the Tipperary Off-Road event, I'd like to point out
that each individual is responsible for themselves and participate
their own risk. The organizers will not be held responsible
in any way for damage or personal injury sustained at this
event. :augie Tossers attending do so at their own risk.

But after the photos are taken we will give ya a hand to pick up yer bike. :thumb

how many miles or how much fuel do we need... i don't want to have a full tank if i don't need it:D

is there a petrol station near our lunch stop?

how many miles or how much fuel do we need... i don't want to have a full tank if i don't need it:D
Full tank, empty bladder ! :rob

It'll be very late in the day before you'll need to be concerned about the extra fuel you're carrying. :D

is there a petrol station near our lunch stop?
No, there isn't, but we've about the same range, so you won't be stuck. :augie

The off-road run will be leaving the hotel at 9:30 from the car-park outside the function room.:thumb2
The first section of this run will be led by mcivor, the second part will be led by myself after the lunch stop. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom