Aidan, Mandy, Jockser, and associates . . . . .

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just got through my front door with a massive grin on me face:D

I'll leave for work tomorrow with a sore face as I will probably still be grinning :D

Great weekend. Thanks for making the effort to get the weekend setup.

Any chance next time you can make the weekend a bit longer :aidan

Pics later :clap:clap

Thanks again.

Thank you to Mandy, Aidan and Jockster for organising a great weekend.

Wasn't suppose to be there .. but somehow I was in Ireland :D

Aiden, Mandy, Jockster,

Excellent weekend, thanks for putting in the effort of organising the event.

Camping facilities were brill.

The gent on the gate couldn't do enough for us.

Thanks again:thumb

Just want to chip in with my thanks to all who set up another great weekend. Feeling a bit sore after lifting the bike so often, but really enjoyed it. Some photos here while I get them organised.

Home safe!

Well myself and BB1 are home safe after a great weekend.

From both myself and BB1, thanks to Aidan and Jockser for a brilliant weekend. Thanks to Mandy for providing the sunshine - and the odd wee shower, just to cool us down when things were heating up.
Thanks to Brendan and Daithi for some really good GS tracks. I can imagine there is a lot of planning that goes into organising a run like that. Was the total 25 bikes on the Offroad? At one stage I was marking a corner and everybody coming past said they were exhausted. I think we packed in as much as good be done in a day!

And thanks to everyone else who turned up and made the weekend so brilliant. I never laughed as much, everyone was in great form. Cant wait for next year :bounce1
PS
Will post pics up tomorrow. Too tired to think tonight!

Jane and I got home at 7.30 last night after 1078 miles in four days, tired but very happy. What a great weekend! (our first with the GSers and Jane's first on the back of the bike).

Huge thanks to Aiden, Mandy and Jockster for the brilliant organisation. See you all at the next one.

I will post my photos when I get my camera/phone fixed!

Huge thanks to Aidan,Mandy and Jockster.It was a great weekend and good to put faces to names and meet some Irish Tossers.

Its a great country and one I shall be exploring again soon

Stumpy

big,big thank you to aidan,mandy and jockser for a fantastic weekend.amanda and i had a fantastic time!!!! it was great to meet some `old`friends and make some new ones.

deadly

big thanks, to aiden mandy and jockser, for such a fun filled weekend and most of all to all the tossers that turn up to make it so :beerjug:

Strange feeling this, beeing nackered and refreshed at the same time (if you know what I mean ?) Should be doing this every week,fresh air, scenery, crack etc.:beerjug:
Thanks to all who helped make it happen.:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
Fantastic event well done

Jim

Bloody Fantastic :thumb2
Thanks Aidan, Mandy, Jockser, Daithi and McIvor...
A truely great weekend, have not laughed so much in donkeys :aidan
The campsite was first class, the off road route was totally exhausting
and at the same time mind blowing great craic even with the odd deer
(have promised never to eat venison again):augie

It was great meeting the aul heads again and also making many new
friends, to you all thanks for a really great weekend :clap:clap:clap
Sorry i didnt make it up to the hotel on Sat night but i was totally
fecked :eek: see you all at the next one.
joe

will post fotos later

001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for great biking!

Lads and Ladies,

It was great to see such beautiful countryside in such good company,

Thank you,

Laurence

Attachments

• DSC00764.jpg
    DSC00764.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC00771.jpg
    DSC00771.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 472
As has been said many thanks to ALL who made this weekend happen. I got back late last night after a long 430 mile ride home (slept like a log on the ferry). I was getting really cold when the sun went down as I not only forgot a long sleeve shirt or jumper but I didn't have the liner in my suits so riding with a T-shirt and jacket got a trifle clilly. I was cold to the bone and at Perth filled up for the 4th time that day and bought a huge sunday paper which I used as insulation (an old tramps trick:augie).

Gald to see the Celt got home okay, I passed him just outside Dublin, He passed me noth of Dublin and we met again when his Slave cylinder of his clutch had failed.

Regarding the weekend I just don't know where to start - it was fantastic, the offroad run was just superb and well attended. The drop off system was aptly named as from leader to sweeper I fell asleep several times. The system finally failed as I forgot to remember the additional rule and didn't realise that it was well within the rules to pick a random junction heading back on yourself even though nobody was marking it. Well some of us waited as agreed including this chap who missed his meal..... Well Nudie and the Celt need to be congratulated for coming back to look for everyone.

More pics to follow later......

Daithi you and the guys certainly picked a fantastic route. I've never seen yo loose it before but you seemed a bit adgey at the top of the last hill for some reason....:augie

Many Thanks ro Eoin and Orla for organising my lodge for me.

Have Fun

AndyT:cool:

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 469
Did they not have a bar there?

Lots of pictures of hills and mud and things but none of the celebrations themselves, or was it an early night for all?

Shame i missed it, i was looking forward to it

Shep

Not long arrived home, exhausted but happy.

Big thanks to all especially Mandy, Aidan and Jockster.... we had a great time, Sadie wants to go back. It was her first UKGSer event and she's taken away alot of good memorys, so for that I thank you all.

Saturdays road ride was one of the best yet. We can really appreciate the amount of time and effort that went into organising it.

Kev

PS: 'On Top Of The World' now has pride of place in the house, dead chuffed with it. :thumb2

Jane and I got home at 7.30 last night after 1078 miles in four days, tired but very happy. What a great weekend! (our first with the GSers and Jane's first on the back of the bike).

Huge thanks to Aiden, Mandy and Jockster for the brilliant organisation. See you all at the next one.

I will post my photos when I get my camera/phone fixed!

Here we go ....

Back
Top Bottom