Footpeg lowering kit fitted :thumb2

Kit laid out in the spare room :thumb2

Camping kit packed :thumb2

Arrangements made to meet tosser to ride up together :ymca

Route sort of planned :confused:

Clickit purchased for midge bites :(

Just changed fuel filter and cleaned under the tank :eek:
Tank polished and baglux re fitted with new straps :thumb
Rest of the bikes not been washed since it broke down at the Clans that'll teach it a lesson :cool:

Hopefully Steptoes posted the exhaust so I can fit that before I leave :D

Bought a tarp 3 months ago.

Found my Scotland map last week,it was still in tankbag pocket from last year :blast

Got Louise to get me a new camping light yesterday.

Bought some ;)

Spent half of this morning trying to get rear seat off 'cos lock bust.

Got bored so mowed the lawn.

Came back sorted it.:)

Bike is now currently sitting up in the air on a lift with no screen , no headlight in, no tank, seats, horn, part of the engine bars missing and NO front shock.

The headlight is out because its the easiest way to replace the sidelight since HID was fitted. The seats, tank, horn, engine bars and shock are missing because I have a nice shiny Wilbers to put in later :p. Also fit a ram mount on the handlebars for mini cam

Watched the WSB and now just about to do my duty as a son and take my mum (76 and doesn't drive) to the supermarket for some shopping.

Back home later, watch WSB race 2 put the bike back together and then sort out a playlist on itunes for the long slog up the M6 on Thursday night. Then clear down memory cards on cameras x 2 and GoPro video cam. Sorted.

Rear tyre is well worn. Thought about dropping in to Steves but I've decided to just shag it out and replace it when I get back.

Thursday morning before work i'll chuck all my camping gear in the drybag and all my clothes and other kit in the panniers. Ride to work, come home at lunchtime to pick up the stuff I forgot in my haste:blast. Back to work for a few hours and then we are OFF:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Leaving tomorrow and pondering on the idea of washing the bike :augie Not been washed for a while :rolleyes:

Also trying to decide where to pack the snow chains ;)

Went for a ride today just to check I could remember how:eek:

Got plenty 'Skin So Soft':thumb2

Got to choose which tent to take - depending on the weather forecast...

done feck all... ferry not booked, bike not washed.. and won't be... front pads to change at some point...
collect stickers or I'm dead

Plenty of time yet:D

Is Skye on the left or right hand side of Scotland, or up the top? I've worked out it'll be near the seaside somewhere.

bought a new mp3 today and filled up the bike with juice £32.00 :eek:

Is there anything else yer need to do, packing yer stuffs a 30 mins before you set off thing :thumb

Seems like today has been a day of fettling in anticipation for the pilgimage to the Royal Isle. :eek:onyack

Spent a couple of hours on the bikes, Ms Cheek's now has push to talk fitted for the bike t bike, oil checked and chain adjusted, mine has a couple of additions I want to try out on the trip. :rolleyes:

Had the ferry confirmation, just have to pack the bags and first thing Thursday we are on our way. :aidan

Passports packed.

Local sheckles obtained at the post office.. got a good exchange rate too :thumb

Tyres kicked etc

Do they have shops in Oonyackistan or do we need to bring our own fire water :nenau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom