Tale Of A Moist Shag

POG

Reaction score
Me is Shag.

Normally, me stay at home in warm, dark cupboard.

Me think me was bad because Master say he gonna tie me down and ride me hard for two weeks :eek:

Master did tie me down tight and he did ride me long and hard on first day. Me was very damp and very soggy until me get to Gretna. Me was so damp, juice was dripping off all me hairs.

After in Scotland, me started to dry out and Master did ride me all day long until Glencoe. Master say we stay at Red Squirrel's place. Me think me never sleep with Red Squirrel before...:eek:

Master want dark, wet stuff after riding me all day.

Skye2008Take1047.jpg

Me see no squirrels or midgies and me dry all night.

Skye2211.jpg

Skye2206.jpg

Skye2203.jpg

Skye2204.jpg

Attachments

• Map1.jpg
    Map1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,214
Me dry all night. Master say he happy. Master say he want to dry ride me today :eek: Me like moist ;)

Master pack everything up and everyone dry... then Master start to ride me again and then everything is wet again :p

Master ride me to William's Fort and then to Intheness. Me think me going to be riding damp all day :) Master say he had enough of wet riding :eek:

Master try to find dry bit to have ride so he take us to Loch of Gair. Master and Mistress do too much riding - they very wet and soggy.

Skye2008Take1049.jpg

Skye2008Take1089.jpg

Skye2008Take1090.jpg

Master take me to Red Point... me think "Oh, no!"

Skye2218.jpg

Attachments

• Map2.jpg
    Map2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,235
Master stay in big white house last night, his bottom tired from big wet ride :augie Good eaties said Master. Me dry all night cause me no riding.

Skye2227.jpg

Morning nice and me think me dry all day today.

Skye2230.jpg

Master ride me gently and look all around. Then take me to Ulla's Pool...me think she wet too, but no she dry. Ulla have lots of birds who smell fishy.

Skye2241.jpg

Skye2239.jpg

Then Mistress tell Master we must go to Harry's Cage to meet other riders for group ride to big rider party :confused: Master have dry botty for whole ride :eek: but very sore he say from too long riding in same position :augie

Skye2286.jpg

Skye2008Take1097.jpg

Skye2008Take1093.jpg

On the way, we meet bareback riders who want some bee pee at Bill's place...

Skye2008Take1116.jpg

Nighttime me thinks me wet again, but no...me get good blowjob until I dry in Harry's Cage (very strong blowjob too, ruffled me curlies right nice ;) ) Master thinks tenty blow away, but tenty strong and stay up allnight.

Skye2252.jpg

Skye2270.jpg

Skye2279.jpg

Attachments

• map3.jpg
    map3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,180
Here me is in the sandwich position between Master and the well hung big black thing :augie

Skye2008Take1088.jpg

First time Master's drainhole has been dry on me...

Mistresses group ride buddy riders didn't turn up...

But some duck footed bareback Belgian riders did...and they were looking for a pussycat called Garfield :nenau

Skye2264.jpg

Me was followed to the ferry and onto it...They was keen...Garfield must be some pussy :ymca

Skye2008Take1120.jpg

Master tried to flee but Belgian duckfoots were determined :eek: They think Master know Garfield. Master try back road on Skye but could not shake them off...they were desperate for some of Garfield's pussy :ymca Pursuit down steep hill to Hellgoll

Skye2295.jpg

Skye2296.jpg

Master tried to distract them with story of Black Mountains, trolls and Gollum

Skye2301.jpg

Skye2306.jpg

Skye2305.jpg

And Master made his escape :cool:

Mr Ferryman was going to slap his big black thoing on the the poor unsuspecting Pole...

Skye2008Take1118.jpg

Road where eye-stinging wasps lurk to distract riders by inserting their little thingies into tender spots and cause Master's drainhole gasket to nearly leak

Skye2008Take1129.jpg

Weather looks good for Master in his B&B and for Shag to dry out from the motion lotion of the good riding that Master had with me

Skye2008Take1133.jpg

Skye2008Take1134.jpg

Master got to where riders have a swing and party. Barebackers, hairies, smoothies all gathered in the place called Water Niche :nenau Me think this is name for golden man watersports ritual :confused:

Skye2008Take1142.jpg

Mr Big Red Whatsonu charges down hill (running away from the duckfoots) and tries to give Master manhug ritual greeting while mounted :eek:

Skye2008Take1145-1.jpg

Skye2008Take1146-1.jpg

This rider had already fallen foul of the flicked drips from the wands of the duckfooted Belgian witchriders and changed his ways forever :eek

Skye2008Take1148-1.jpg

Me had good position to learn about rider rituals...

Master say men go Inn and come out not same :nenau

Skye2008Take1139.jpg

A man (in background) stealing manenjoymentaids from Tuned's panniers

Skye2008Take1151-1.jpg

Another man (experienced and now a teacher) in the ways to find man's G-spot

Skye2008Take1150-1.jpg

Another man:)confused:) wanting to do a stoppie but not wanting to lift his drainhole from the seat, as the teacher was nearby, and unable to do so as his butterfly stitches had stuck to the seat after his operation (the Belgian duckfoot coven to blame again)

Skye2008Take1152-1.jpg

A sexy close-cropped two-tone Shagette trying to sneak past Shag :kissy2

Skye2008Take1153-1.jpg

map4.jpg

An aftergspottreatmentbytheproffmeister-cigarette :eyesdown :D

Skye2008Take1159.jpg

Nice one POG:clap Thank feck I was in the know and understand fully (almost) the meaning of this incredibly deep post!

Good to meet you :beerjug: and your good lady :angel

Pog, the medications not quite right yet is it?

:clap Great write up all the same :clap

Continued...

Me is Shag and me is back :augie

Impatientty people want more :D

Master say no way is Mr. Tonedbody's baby bump gonna fit in there :augie

Skye2008Take1162.jpg

Mr. Pussycat, cause of the Belgian affliction, giving Master "come on, Big Boy" look... Shag not sure what he doing with hands at time :confused:

Skye2008Take1163.jpg

;)

Mr. Pinkieflood in the ready position for Professor Gspotinspector's examination :eek

Mr. Ernest Penfold thinking standing on a rock will save him :rolleyes:

Skye2008Take1168.jpg

Professor Gspotinspector is otherwise occupied so Mr. Ironbotty tries to help out with a quick check. Standing on a rock helped Mr. Penfold and Mr. Ironbotty misses :blast Mr. Penfold has his hands full with legs apart trying to help the aim :D

Skye2008Take1170.jpg

All too much for Mr. Pussycat and he has to make quick escape for bareback ride to calm down and release pressure :eek

Skye2008Take1173.jpg

Mr. Ironbotty and Mistress happy, thinking they escaped the anal-ogue digital inspection

Skye2008Take1174.jpg

Mr. Flasher reliving his inspection... Mistress Thrasher can't relief his anxiety :augie

Skye2008Take1181.jpg

So Mr. Flasher gets a poor inani-mate comforter drunk.... :green gri

Skye2008Take1183.jpg

And reliefs himself infront of all the other riders :cool:

Skye2008Take1184.jpg

TBC :green gri

Back
Top Bottom