Scottish Christmas Doooooooooo

Uinneag

Fully booked

Whit aboot the Sat the 29th of November
As December is full of shopping low on funds and hard to book somewhere.
Just to get an idea of numbers so I can book somewhere soon.
Perth Stirling area sounds good but if anyone knows of somewhere that can accomodate around 30 tossers with a function room and beds for this amount at a reasonable rate let me know:thumb

£52.50 a head
Bridge of Cally Hotel
Is now booked
BNB And Christmas dinner
I'll get the menu next week or so won't be overly fancy
Agenda is go there get pished eat and go hame the next day

Whit aboot the Sat the 29th of November
As December is full of shopping low on funds and hard to book somewhere.
Just to get an idea of numbers so I can book somewhere soon.
Perth Stirling area sounds good but if anyone knows of somewhere that can accomodate around 30 tossers with a function room and beds for this amount at a reasonable rate let me know:thumb

Oh go on then put us down for a double room with a view and I'll arrange an overdraft for the bar bill! :aidan

Are members o' the SS gettin' first refusal? Nae disrespect to Roger (who's always supported things we put on :thumb2 ) and I'm no' been critical of him getting booked or owt but puttin' a post up when there's folk probably on holiday and maybe no gettin' back until the Do's fully booked maybe isnae really fair :nenau

Are we lookin' for a private do just for oorsel's or a Party night when ye're sittin' wi' folk you widnae normally pish on? I reckon Private's better. It's better than mixing wi' a load o' Chavs.

Oh, I forgot...Date seems guid and pit me doon (do you ken a guid Vet?)

PS Why no work a voucher system at the Youth Hostel Night? (I'll maybe get mair cnuts tae go noo)

Are members o' the SS gettin' first refusal? Nae disrespect to Roger (who's always supported things we put on :thumb2 ) and I'm no' been critical of him getting booked or owt but puttin' a post up when there's folk probably on holiday and maybe no gettin' back until the Do's fully booked maybe isnae really fair :nenau

Are we lookin' for a private do just for oorsel's or a Party night when ye're sittin' wi' folk you widnae normally pish on? I reckon Private's better. It's better than mixing wi' a load o' Chavs.

PS Why no work a voucher system at the Youth Hostel Night? (I'll maybe get mair cnuts tae go noo)

Folk that go tae there beds and dinnae join in will not be tolerated mind you I done that at the last wan when I hud the Lurgie:blast

I am not sure what this really means ... but I hope I can come and Ronno is not going to "pish on" me :eek:

IMG_0360.jpg

I am not sure what this really means ... but I hope I can come and Ronno is not going to "pish on" me :eek:

You're safe enough, Tom. :thumb2 I doubt I wid mistake you for a Chav, even at my maist pished. Mind you, leave the Burberry troosers and baseball cap at hame, just in case

:beerjug:

count me in please....ps last years venue was great as was the company

I second the venue. Ideal for wur needs I thought :beerjug: After the money that went intae their bar till last year, we'd maybe even be in a better bargaining position for a "deal"

Wully's keen he's asked twice:augie

Think Bawjaws Kimmel is right
I think members of the Albannach section should get priority and the first ones that respond from other sections should get the scraps:thumb

Thunder being the first:blast

:D

So thats the way of it:thumb

If we go down the Cally route no single rooms yi'll need tae share, so we can fit in all that want to come or find a B&B

you probably wont believe the coincidence :rolleyes:, but that's exactly the same weekend as the gs clubs St Andrews weekend doooo at Moffat, an am gontae that one so have a lovely time kiddies

you probably wont believe the coincidence :rolleyes:, but that's exactly the same weekend as the gs clubs St Andrews weekend doooo at Moffat, an am gontae that one so have a lovely time kiddies

Just popped over so it is:nenau
That's a club doo anyway nothing to do with us as not many on here are club members so it won't affect them:thumb
Enjoy yirsel:beerjug:

Check first post for date reason

Back
Top Bottom