UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to everybody involved in putting the weekend together. Excellent :thumb

The car park on Saturday Morning

SaturdayCarpark.jpg

My memory of East Mid 2008 ..

I met some hardcore off road riders ... BLESS :D

13092008069.jpg

I found out that 1200GSsss aren't really the ones that need to go home on the back of an AA truck :augie

14092008070.jpg

Thanks team E.M.

Safely back in Glasgow.

I don't know who has the meteorological connections but they certainly delivered for Saturday:thumb2

A GREAT weekend, even if I did party poop and crash out by 10:30 after the off road run. Talking of which huge thanks to Gary for the great selection of tracks.

I was lucky that by the time I gave the 1150 a wee rest in soft sand no-one was about with a camera. After that there was an interesting moment when the front brake lever came back to the bars but fortunately it must have been an air bubble and it sorted itself over the next few miles of careful riding.

Lastly 1150's with standard tanks don't do 230 miles cruising at 80 on smooth roads, I ran out on the motorway but had a litre reserve which got me to the next services 8 miles later.

Anyone modded the tank to access the fuel in the left lobe of the tank?

But they do need jump leads:eek::eek::eek::D

Great wk end, fab time had by all I would imagine, with good food and facilities. Good to catch up with a few old friends and put some names to faces to some new ones :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom