A few of my Photos

Steve B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Val asked those going on the ford ride who wanted the loo before they left the carpark.

Not a good sign when Brian needs to look at the map

Gentlemen! Start your engines.
PS
Which one is the road ride

Nice combination ( I wonder if they were in the loo?)

One of the spectacular views on my one-man road ride.

Someone explain this one to me.
Found in Leek town centre. I was soooo tempted to go in the shop but thought it might be something from the League of Gentlemen

A couple of EM virgins who tolerated my riding all the way from Bristol on Friday. (Badgerrrrr & Mrs Badgerrrr)

One of the casulaties from my Road Ride :tears

On my return I found this man wheeling and dealing in the campground. He will deny it but he has serious seat envy :augie

Maintenance was also required after the fords ride.

After the very nice Saturday evening meal the liquid rerfreshment & bollox started (Usual suspects).

Then someones nightmare turned up uninvited

Then it was Chris's Birthday which involved pressie's (here wondering what this one is)

Then on to the raffle. Anticipation growsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

The MC keeps order ("what colour?") ("what number?")
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks to Bryn and his good lady and all who contributed to making this an exceptional weekend. Thanks to all the staff at Lumb Farm for their hard work. Great to see a few old faces and some new ones :thumb

Did any Club members win any raffle prizes :D

:hide

Thanks to Bryn and his good lady and all who contributed to making this an exceptional weekend. Thanks to all the staff at Lumb Farm for their hard work. Great to see a few old faces and some new ones :thumb

Did any Club members win any raffle prizes :D

:hide

YES,:D and he does know:thumb2

Someone explain this one to me.
Found in Leek town centre. I was soooo tempted to go in the shop but thought it might be something from the League of Gentlemen

That's why people from the nearby towns call it FREAK :thumb

Whatever you do do find yourself lost in MONGELTON :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom