If you went to Lumb Farm, don't read this!

With the great Steve McGill providing the entertainment...

I had a (frantic) great time - shame I didn't get to speak to everyone properly, but it's always the way at this sort of do. Thanks to all that braved the weather to attend. :thumb2

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 227
Yup,i made it. It was a shame that my visit was so brief,but at least i managed the Delivery i'd promised ! It was good to chat to you,Fil and i enjoyed the brief words i had with Sam,i hope to have a bit more time at the NEC. I had a bonus with meeting Eric Richards (Sgt Bob Cryer from The Bill).I'd met him at the TT in '04 and had a really good couple of hours with him and a few of his friends and a few of mine,over Lunch in the Sefton Hotel. He is a real Bike Nut and chats quite freely with no "Show Biz" side to him.Top Man.
I got my Thermal Mug filled with "Truckers Strength" Ace Coffee and set off North for Nuneaton.The M1 was awash all the way up to Watford Gap Services ! Not the most pleasant of conditions,and i was glad that i was on 14 Wheels rather than on 2 !! Clocked out at 20.00,late i know,but with a few more £££'s towards the "Megamoto Titanium Akrapovic Fund" :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom