Sunny shropshire in January

i think this will be the best way to get to know you lot so look for the 1200rt with a trailer and a warm tipi

Hi,
Can I just confirm this invite is open to anyone?, it would be good to meet some of you and a very good ride-up from Kent (weather permitting-snow this morning!!).

If so I may bring a friend (non gs rider but someone to hurl stones at in the evening.....only joking)

Mark

As long as your a tosser this is an open invite :thumb2

By tosser I mean

Can you get hopelessly drunk

Are you able to talk for at least an hour about tyres

Does your waistband cut into you like a 32b bra on Jordan

Do you like riding through puddles and making as big a splash as you can

If your friend is good company and likes to eat and drink, they'll be more than welcome :thumb2

I thought you were putting your name down Wizard, was just wondering whether Shropshire was ready for your swearing :D:D:D

might be ok if my beloved lets me off the washing up and we aint ass deep in feckin snow:eek
any other tossers in kent/south east fancy a ride up,p.m. me:D

rally

does one need to book or just turn up? would like to know the address though, will get lostr anyway but some idea of the destination would be helpful. And make sure the sun shines!.
dave ( I hate Christmas) GS.

Last edited:
Got it

Just put my glasses on and found the address! will be camping if it 'ant snowing wont be there if it does, hope the beer contains achohol and we don't have to drink Guiness.

Syco, is it alright if I join the ride out on Saturday - it's my buffday on the 27th so I'd like to celebrate with a ride out with a bunch of tossers:D

I thought you were putting your name down Wizard, was just wondering whether Shropshire was ready for your swearing :D:D:D

Depends how many of my Celtic brethern are there to prompt said lack of grammatically correct Queens English....... :augie

I am so looking forward to getting away for a weekend. Even if it is only a stones throw away. Sometimes that can be far enough.

no!

Syco, is it alright if I join the ride out on Saturday - it's my buffday on the 27th so I'd like to celebrate with a ride out with a bunch of tossers:D

corse you can yer daft sod, you don't need to ask me. hey theres a thought :augie bring yer dodgy leather waistcoat as i'd like to see it next to the harley:eek: just for research you understand:eek

corse you can yer daft sod, you don't need to ask me. hey theres a thought :augie bring yer dodgy leather waistcoat as i'd like to see it next to the harley:eek: just for research you understand:eek

Cheers mate, I'll be along with the special waistcoat - I'll just need to loosen the side laces a tad just in case you want to try it on:D

god has it been that long

Cheers mate, I'll be along with the special waistcoat - I'll just need to loosen the side laces a tad just in case you want to try it on:D

i'm the slim one yer daft sod, Flips the one with so much tallent its bulging at the seams(only kiddin brov, yer know i love yer)

Syco, how many are joining in the fun and any details of the road ride yet? I'm hoping a couple of GS'ing friends who live at Little Hereford will join us for the day also. He rides an 1150GSA and she has a 1200GS. :thumb

Shroppers

camping is available I assume, if the temp rises above -15 I shall try to be there to lower the tone. camping of course.
Dave gs.

Last edited:
Whats the best Night???

With this bash covering two nights it's gonna be a stuggle but I can definitley do 1 night. With the ride out on Saturday, is Friday or Saturday stop over recommended for us one nighters. What night is the band,booze and good food on??

Cheers

CJ :hug

With this bash covering two nights it's gonna be a stuggle but I can definitley do 1 night. With the ride out on Saturday, is Friday or Saturday stop over recommended for us one nighters. What night is the band,booze and good food on??

Cheers

CJ :hug

Food both nights, booze both nights and band SATURDAY NIGHT.

Strippers on Friday night if seeing Proff nakid is your thing :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom