Double room available

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hot room?

Mr & Mrs Rustle will be delighted to accept such an offer and if you read my reply to your pm or switch yer mobile on or even answer yer house phone you'd already know that! There, that's us off on the finest festive foot. ;)

Another space has become available due to someone cancelling

Get it whilst it's hot:thumb2
Double/twin

Another space has become available due to someone cancelling

Get it whilst it's hot:thumb2
Double/twin

Sorry tae say that me and Christine are the ones vacating this double room (guid news for the rest o' yiz though...)

Oor pals that we go aboot we have had a really shite year. Their wee lassie Stevie just finished an intense course of Radium treatment on Friday. Anyway, it's Karen's 50th birthday the week of oor Xmas Do and she'd already said that she wisnae haen anything to celebrate it (because of Stevie's illness) However, wee Stevie has now asked Christine tae help her organise a party for Karen and it's on the night of wur Do.

Much as I hate backin' oot and I ken we'll miss a great night at Bridge Of Cally, we couldnae say no tae this and miss wur mate's party.

:beerjug:

Aw man! I was looking forward to seeing you and getting yer nonsense. However, your close mates are in need of your company and you're doing the right thing. See you some other time. :bounce1

Aw man! I was looking forward to seeing you and getting yer nonsense. However, your close mates are in need of your company and you're doing the right thing. See you some other time. :bounce1

What nonsense? :confused:

I was lookin' for'it tae you buyin' me that drink you owe me. Some other time then Russell :beerjug:

Sorry tae say that me and Christine are the ones vacating this double room (guid news for the rest o' yiz though...)

Oor pals that we go aboot we have had a really shite year. Their wee lassie Stevie just finished an intense course of Radium treatment on Friday. Anyway, it's Karen's 50th birthday the week of oor Xmas Do and she'd already said that she wisnae haen anything to celebrate it (because of Stevie's illness) However, wee Stevie has now asked Christine tae help her organise a party for Karen and it's on the night of wur Do.

Much as I hate backin' oot and I ken we'll miss a great night at Bridge Of Cally, we couldnae say no tae this and miss wur mate's party.

:beerjug:

Thank feck I cancelled when I did. I can imagine everyone believing me noo :thumb

You've tae prioritise , onyknunt that widnae hae beleived ya widna be wurth batherin aboot.The party il mean a lot tae ah concerned i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom