Hograost 3rd-4th-5th July 2009

At the moment unable to get the friday night off work so coming saturday afternoon for beer and pig.

6X magical mystery tour on offer for Saturday for those not wanting to do the off-road thing. This man clearly enjoyed it:

The Saturday ride out was good too (road ride) Pub Lunch next to the canal.

Hog Roast

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................................................................................I'm in!

:beerjug:

Chod

Have asked if I can have friday night off, just have to wait and see if I'm lucky now cos there's already two off.

Will Elvis be coming this year?

a.k.a Dave The Plumber of T.V FAME "The Village"

6.30 - 7.30pm Friday in the bar upstairs.

I found him more entertaining than THE POLICE at Twickenham and we had VIP seats :rolleyes:

I`ll get him to bring his camera and printer and you can have your photo taken with him its only £2

Attachments

• dave.JPG
    dave.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCN3533.JPG
    DSCN3533.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 321
I sold my last GS in September :blast, will I be allowed in on an RT?
Any of the rides suitable for an RT? ie Not off road or green lanes?
Cheers
Steve

I sold my last GS in September :blast, will I be allowed in on an RT?
Any of the rides suitable for an RT? ie Not off road or green lanes?
Cheers
Steve

As well as the off road rides, there's always a good road ride out as well a fording ride out. Not everyone goes offroading & not everyone has to have a GS. Don't even have to be a BMW. Just come down and enjoy the weekend. There's always something for everyone.
Just having two wheels is enough.

Don't miss out on what will be another bloody good weekend.:thumb2

As well as the off road rides, there's always a good road ride out as well a fording ride out. Not everyone goes offroading & not everyone has to have a GS. Don't even have to be a BMW. Just come down and enjoy the weekend. There's always something for everyone.

:beerjug: :rose

with pay as you go food on friday night, just in case you wish to eat at a local pub or restaurant.

Please remember its PAY AS YOU GO FOOD friday night, WE WILL COOK but a charge will be made, there's loads of LOCAL PUBS and RESTAURANTS, in the area if you wish to taste the ANDOVER FAIR.

This is being done this year as folks tend to turn up late and miss food they have paid for, causing animosity.

Bakes

won't be quite the same without you Ben.

Back
Top Bottom