Hograost 3rd-4th-5th July 2009

Just booked.........:D

Roll on Friday:beer::ChrisKelly:bounce1:Motomartin:JB:eek:onyack:pullface:clap:JB:hogroast:drums:steptoe:101:camping:hapybnce::wave:ymca2:chickendance

:agree

Late comer here confirming attendance.... :rob

I'll pay on the door, at the gate, or the string across 2 poles or whatever... if thats OK

Bringing presents and a rug.:thumb2

:eh:forry feckin gearbox has gone bang on the backbone O britain:banghead::banghead:

result is im not going to be able to leave till late friday evening cos im going to need to use swmbos car for the kiddie run etc and she dont get home from work till 830 in the eve

so the twat rocking up around midnight appollogise's in advance:D

i promise not to run any tents over with the panzer:rob

if this is ok bakerman ?

TBH i'll be dissapointed if your not still partying:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

:eh:forry feckin gearbox has gone bang on the backbone O britain:banghead::banghead:

result is im not going to be able to leave till late friday evening cos im going to need to use swmbos car for the kiddie run etc and she dont get home from work till 830 in the eve

so the twat rocking up around midnight appollogise's in advance:D

i promise not to run any tents over with the panzer:rob

if this is ok bakerman ?

TBH i'll be dissapointed if your not still partying:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

:(

Shame!!

You'll miss all the :beer: and the :guitarist..

I'm coming in a Land Rover from Harwich if that's any good?
Can't guarantee it, 'cos we're getting a lift:blast but I can always ask....there should be room for a littlun :D

PS we're leaving here around 1300 :nenau

I don't even need you to 'bring with' so long as you can confirm your contact details as provided by PayPal and you don't look a sketchy fekka like Fanum, you're in the door and I'll give you your wristbands - but how will you recognise me? I am even better looking in the flesh than my avatar suggests :toungincheek

Don't go looking for Bakerman, he is purely ornamental :D

I don't even need you to 'bring with' so long as you can confirm your contact details as provided by PayPal and you don't look a sketchy fekka like Fanum, you're in the door and I'll give you your wristbands - but how will you recognise me? I am even better looking in the flesh than my avatar suggests :toungincheek

Don't go looking for Bakerman, he is purely ornamental :D

I'll be on the guest list, no queuing for me :rob. :D

I'm coming in a Land Rover from Harwich if that's any good?
Can't guarantee it, 'cos we're getting a lift:blast but I can always ask....there should be room for a littlun :D

PS we're leaving here around 1300 :nenau
thanks mate but its all in hand now , the back bones going in tomorrow,wifes going to work in the car, im on kiddie duty till she gets home abour 830pm , then a nice evenings bimble down to andover:D

somebody save me a pint pleeeeeease:D:D:D:D

Sadly I am not going to make it.... Mrs Gecko sin't well enough yet for me to take off and join the fun. I had hoped but some things aren't meant to be. See you all in 2010 - have a great hograost and raise lots of money for the Getway club !!!!!!!!! :thumb2

Sadly I am not going to make it.... Mrs Gecko sin't well enough yet for me to take off and join the fun. I had hoped but some things aren't meant to be. See you all in 2010 - have a great hograost and raise lots of money for the Getway club !!!!!!!!! :thumb2
keep up the good work look after the lil trooper:thumb2

shame not to see you guys there though:comfort

Just booked and paid for me and Barb .:thumb2
Wobblyboxing down on Friday...

Steve giz a ring please regarding my ETA :thumb2

I was so excited I'd forgotten to book:blast:blast

Just booked and paid for me and Barb .:thumb2
Wobblyboxing down on Friday...

Steve giz a ring please regarding my ETA :thumb2

I was so excited I'd forgotten to book:blast:blast

Put a sign up saying CAMPERVANS anywhere along that rope, eitherside of PORTA LOOS.

P.M me your number if you wish as i dont have it

Just booked in as well. Wife didn't fancy Goodwood Festival of Speed so decided on Hograost.

Will bring KTM and join in the nutter off-road ride please.:)

Sid

Unexpectedly free this weekend, so booked up. :D

Back
Top Bottom