Hograost 3rd-4th-5th July 2009

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
ANDOVER RUGBY CLUB, HAMPSHIRE 70 MILES FROM LONDON.

Camping on well kept pitches, good food and Salisbury Plain near by, guided off roading, and a talk on the Sunday morning.

Family event, plenty of space, talent night friday with a nighttime BYWAY treck.

Pre booking starts 1st January 2009, prices lowered to suit this year, with pay as you go food on friday night, just in case you wish to eat at a local pub or resturant.

Blues Band Saturday night in the clubhouse and bar.

Count me in Bakes....:D

Went to my first Hograost last year and had a blast:bounce1. 1st to arrive and last to leave.....:beerjug::bounce1:guitarist:D

Change?

Is the Saturday night band the same one as it was last year (2007 Hograost), cos they were brilliant.

The Saturday ride out was good too (road ride) Pub Lunch next to the canal.

Cant remember taking this photo though !!!

Attachments

• Hograost07 070.jpg
    Hograost07 070.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,333
I'm going to try and make this without the kids this time. Perhaps even with intent.

:(I'll be sailing off the coast of Turkey so once again will miss this.

Any idea how much by? :augie

30% ish

What I`m going to do is not charge for food on the Friday on ticket price.

So if you want to eat in town you can do your own thing.

Still feed folks on friday but PAY as YOU GO.

I`m doing away with the BIG MARQUEE and having the band in the clubhouse.

So £10 ish not sure for FRIDAY, camping / entertainment but no food a £25 ish for Saturday night FOOD / ENTERTAINMENT/ GUIDED TOURS/ COFFEE TEA DOUGHNUTS.

So maybe £35 ish for the weekend per person.

The best weekend ever!!

Hey Guys I am in!!! My first Time 2008.. met great people had a magic time and cant wait till 2009!! Put me down for the whole weekend please Bakerman.. :beerjug:

30% ish

What I`m going to do is not charge for food on the Friday on ticket price.

So if you want to eat in town you can do your own thing.

Still feed folks on friday but PAY as YOU GO.

I`m doing away with the BIG MARQUEE and having the band in the clubhouse.

So £10 ish not sure for FRIDAY, camping / entertainment but no food a £25 ish for Saturday night FOOD / ENTERTAINMENT/ GUIDED TOURS/ COFFEE TEA DOUGHNUTS.

So maybe £35 ish for the weekend per person.

The food thing on the Friday OK, but you could always go elsewhere anyway.

But not having the Marquee :nenau:nenau sorry Steve but that is the focal point.

If the clubhouse was on the ground floor then maybe but not when it's upstairs.

OK, it's your party, but that's my tuppence worth, I'd pay this years prices NOW to keep it the same:thumb2

The food thing on the Friday OK, but you could always go elsewhere anyway.

But not having the Marquee :nenau:nenau sorry Steve but that is the focal point.

If the clubhouse was on the ground floor then maybe but not when it's upstairs.

OK, it's your party, but that's my tuppence worth, I'd pay this years prices NOW to keep it the same:thumb2

Just did a deal with Marquee folks for a smaller marquee half the size £350 :thumb2

IM UP FOR IT

After recently purchasing a gsa & becoming a fellow tosser, im going to coming along to this event, sounds a real hoot.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom