Langdale Quest

Sounds like a good un' Count me there....Nice to see you back in the fold HT, are you all glued back together mate. I have done the langdale quest a few times (In a LR Discovery) Gutted they are not around anymore. was great fun up there though, Always fancied taking my bike around it.

OK right I am back online now:D
This thread/activity eems to have got away from me a bit.Since 15 Jan I have been trying to contact Langdale quest with no luck,I had hoped it was just a temporary thing but seems they have gone for good.
It would be nice for this event to still run as Scarborough is on OK place.
I guess we can still use the same places for accomodation etc.
My big problem is that I cannot plan routes as I am in Wales but it seems Billydrz is willing to do this.I will be in touch with him.
Cheers Guys.

I know most of the lanes around that area so if Langdale Quest are still having problems before June let me know and I can either lead a ride out for you or mark a map up if you'd prefer. It would be a shame to miss out because there is some great green lanes in that area, all GS'able as well as plenty of other things to see and do.

Paul

Hello we are a group of road legal quad bikers and last year we did one of the trails with langdale really sorry to hear they are closed we were hoping to get some maps of Andy the guy we dealt with but obviously can't get hold of him is there any chance you could help us really want to do the green lanes in that area again this year have booked campsite for the easter bank holiday.

Back
Top Bottom