Who's Going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Hey everyone...6 spaces left on the Cape Wrath crossing, so if anyone is holding back....now's the time!:thumb
Confirmed :thumb

The Dogs Nuts! (Cape Wrath crossing) (sponsor forms)

Dakar (cwc) (sf)

Wully (cwc) (sf)

Dazchallenge (cwc) (sf)

Tractorpilot (cwc) (sf)

Wookie (cwc) (sf)

JKM (cwc) (sf)

Allthegearnoidea (cwc)

Martas (cwc) (sf)

Coolcarbon (cwc) (donation)

Madmcc members x 5 (cwc) (donation)

Some of the Route

Fruitcake (sf)

Hey everyone...6 spaces left on the Cape Wrath crossing, so if anyone is holding back....now's the time!:thumb

Dakar (cwc) (sf)

Wully (cwc) (sf)

Dazchallenge (cwc) (sf)

Tractorpilot (cwc) (sf)

Wookie (cwc) (sf)

JKM (cwc) (sf)

Allthegearnoidea (cwc)

Martas (cwc) (sf)

Madmcc members x 5 (cwc) (donation)

Bigdave (cwc) (sf)

Some of the Route

Fruitcake (sf)

Hey everyone...3 spaces left on the Cape Wrath crossing, so if anyone is holding back....now's the time!:thumb

Dakar (cwc) (sf)

Wully (cwc) (sf)

Dazchallenge (cwc) (sf)

Tractorpilot (cwc) (sf)

Wookie (cwc) (sf)

JKM (cwc) (sf)

Allthegearnoidea (cwc)

Martas (cwc) (sf)

Madmcc members x 6 (cwc) (donation)

Bigdave (cwc) (sf)

Some of the Route

Fruitcake (sf)

Contact Details

Hi Guys,

I thought it might be useful to compile a list of contact details so that we can use the phone if someone gets lost or broken down (and so you don't have to go into a pub and shout "ANYONE SEEN THE DOGS NUTS?").

If you don't mind sharing your details, go to http://clikboard.com/w/790239410 then click on the names and add your own. I'll delete it once the trip is over.

2 weeks to go!! :eek:onyack

Hi Guys,

I thought it might be useful to compile a list of contact details so that we can use the phone if someone gets lost or broken down (and so you don't have to go into a pub and shout "ANYONE SEEN THE DOGS NUTS?").

If you don't mind sharing your details, go to http://clikboard.com/w/790239410 then click on the names and add your own. I'll delete it once the trip is over.

2 weeks to go!! :eek:onyack

wOOkie,
Sorted :thumb

Thats the big coundown started....10 nights to go:clap:clap:clap

Hey everyone...4 spaces left on the Cape Wrath crossing, so if anyone is holding back....now's the time!:thumb

Dakar (cwc) (sf)

Wully (cwc) (sf)

Dazchallenge (cwc) (sf)

Tractorpilot (cwc) (sf)

Wookie (cwc) (sf)

JKM (cwc) (sf)

Allthegearnoidea (cwc)

Martas (cwc) (sf)

Madmcc members x 6 (cwc) (donation)

Bigdave (cwc) (sf)

Some of the Route

Fruitcake (sf)

Ok everyone, I need everyone's bike registration for an information sheet I'm making up to make the checking in process simpler and less time consuming at campsites etc. Wookie has created some space on his clickboard website to accommodate or you can pm it to me.

5 more sleeps :)

Hey all. I am definatly up for the Saturday night at CD. What the score on booking accomodation and est times for arrival. I will probably tootle down memory lane on the way so need to judge journey times etc. If someone could PM me what i need to do between now and then that would be great.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom