FAUX PAS in Morocco

On the KTM

The forks are fitted with a small release valve on the top so you can let air pressure out cos they are suposed to be at atmospheric;)

Nice Pics Tim:thumb2

Are the KTMs renowned for bending rims? :nenau

That the 2nd big adventure I've seen on here with one after some offroading and I've also seen 2 x 640's on here with the same problem. Although to be fair Mark's was done in competition and we know he doesn't hang about :augie

Are they a known weak spot?

That the 2nd big adventure I've seen on here with one after some offroading and I've also seen 2 x 640's on here with the same problem. Although to be fair Mark's was done in competition and we know he doesn't hang about :augie

Had one on the last MM trip in October as well. Not had a dinged rim on a GS on any of the trips yet as far as I know?
Bit early to draw a solid conclusion but doesn't look good :nenau

I have a KTM 640 enduro, the rims are different to the Adventure ones ie. stronger with holes for rim locks.

And Matt's right about relieving air pressure on WP forks:thumb2

Enough piss taking.. for now...here's an extremely rare photo of a 1200 the right way up:green gri
Well done David btw:clap

Hehe, yeah, extremely rare for MY 1200! Don't think I did too bad though ;)

Shame the Spanish motorways weren't the same kind of surface - Hopefully I'll get mine back this Sunday - £1200 lighter :blast

Can you send me that photo? I would have got a good one but I was riding the bike at the time :D

Brilliant pics tim:thumb
attachment.php
I was looking at the forks, pretty compressed I reckon!:eek:

I was looking at the forks, pretty compressed I reckon!:eek:

Yep, just about right down I reckon:D

BTW You're not supposed to look cool on my bike:mad:

Attachments

• IMGP4123 (Small).JPG
    IMGP4123 (Small).JPG
    51 KB · Views: 619

Back
Top Bottom