28th 29th August Skye Soiree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to sign up for this and then realised it's herself's birthday.
She'll not look kindly on me swanning off up north of the border for the weekend instead of spending it with her.

Just pencil me in for now, one bunk two nights. :augie

I was thinking freeloader by name, freeloader by....well you get the idea....:D

Indeed.:)

It's not my real name, you understand...:augie
I chose it because I used to work for JC in Dundee and would blag anything I was offered there, since they didn't pay me much. I still help them get rid of the wooden pallets that new bikes arrive on.

(They burn quite nicely, or can be used to build climbing frames for our dogs.:D)

Fixed it for you you chunky Man Love Machine :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-y3CMlvrkN0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-y3CMlvrkN0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Skye doo

This look's like it's gonny be a crackin doo:thumb2
Is Johnny vetting the guest's cause it look's like it's awe guid kunt's so far.
Well apart fae Garfield:augie

We thought you might be workin Andy, that's why we're huvvin it then :augie

Ok...keep yer kilt on, I have already sent it to Thunder:comfort

2 nights please...

will see if Masterbaker is free, but he's up your way at present in a campervan

Change mine to a two people 2 nights.... Masterbaker phoned 2 say he's on for it as well.

Take me off the list please, it's extremely unlikely I'll get a pass out for that weekend. If by some miracle I do get to go I'll B&B it or even camp if necessary. I don't want to take some other Tosser who will actually get to go's place.

Take me off the list please, it's extremely unlikely I'll get a pass out for that weekend. If by some miracle I do get to go I'll B&B it or even camp if necessary. I don't want to take some other Tosser who will actually get to go's place.

done :thumb....

I shall egt back to you on thjis one but it sounds good.

good if you can make it....youll love it for sure.....:thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom