NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

I'm on for Friday and Sat - arriving friday night after work.

The missus said she would come if I took the caravan. I said good, you can stay at home then.

OK,

Me and Mrs Toad will be arriving on Friday mid-afternoon.

We'll be camping:thumb2

Home again on Sunday

Getting excited already :D

:bounce

arr its getting close now

Flip and i did a big clear up yesterday, skip comes tomorrow so all the old crap can go. so it should be good for the 23rd. I've got the bar sorted and the tables and chairs will get sorted tomorrow.
Flips happy the band can play in there he just need to quite down his drum kit abit:augie. Suree's working on a Breakfast for those that are interested for the saturday morning (full english of course) £5per head and tea an coffee, OJ etc.

Looks like it could be fun:rolleyes:

I can make Saturday night

Hi,

I'll be camping Saturday night.

Cheers, see you there!

Hal

The band have learnt a couple of new songs for this gig.

No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

Sex on Fire by kings of the Leon

Hot stuff (donna summer???)

Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies :D:D:D

Another two for the Party

Rich and I will both be coming up. I'll be on the bike whatever and Rich is meeting us there in the car (picks up the new bike in a couple of weeks) so that's another two for the list. Can only make the Saturday though.

Looking forward to it...
:beerjug:

DUDE Enough

No one knows by Queens of the stone age (unfortunately my drumming ain't up to the standard of dave Grohl so no laughing at the back!!!)

Gonna see if we can get proff to do a full monty dance rendition to Hot stuff. These bike do's can be a bit manly, so we'll get proff boogying for the ladies :D:D:D

flip were suppose to be getting more folk too the event not bloody scaring them off with the promise of Proff in his skiddies, now i understand for the hardcore off the site this hold some alure on a shear comidy scale but to the newbies and weak of mind this may just be far too much to handle.:mmmm

"Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

"That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby" :D:D:D

Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).

don't worry chap

Anyone using the "bedding down in the barn" option? I fancy coming down for the Saturday (assuming I can reunite my cylinder head and left pot in time), but as I don't have any luggage yet, I'm restricted as to what I can carry (nothing to do with me being soft....).

we'll look after you:augie:D

And I'll be comming friday and saturday,
Just to make you lot green, I will be sleeping in a nice warm bed:D
Which is infinately better than a tent and even if Rossi snores it will be quieter than some of you lot if Basketville is anything to go by.

"Proff ya've got something stuck to ya ankle"

"That'll be ma baw bag young un, pass me the pussers baby" :D:D:D

Is SIR looking for a SLAP ??:forry you just make sure you know what You're doing :drums:drums

And Pastyman, we will be all Snuggly and Centrally heated in our Wobblybox :thumb.
But I bet Barb snores louder than Rossi. :augie

What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday . :thumb

Back
Top Bottom