NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

bugger

Syco, I can't make the Saturday ride out now mate :blast I now have to go down to Portsmouth on Friday - I hope you all have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing the inevitable pics :beerjug::thumb

if you can make it chap your welcome to come over for the saturday night do.

Count me and Philzafuka in for Saturday night (camping, 1 tent) :thumb2 (possibly 1 more too, but will confirm asap).

cheers
Matt

Confirming the one more, so 3 people, 2 tents now for Saturday night :thumb2

John Husbands

Hi I work in Wellington as a firefighter and I will be coming off night shift Saturday morning so would like to join you Saturday night if poss,
Cheers John

yahooooooooo

looking like a party now:D sheds cleared out, bars in place, beers on order and the cider's being scumped as we speak by proffs ample supply:augie
looks like it could be a good do.:thumb2

looking like a party now:D sheds cleared out, bars in place, beers on order and the cider's being scumped as we speak by proffs ample supply:augie

Spent the day fettling, will be heading for the ferry Thursday night so work related crap will limit time during the week.

Looking forward to the first meet of 2009, what time does the bar open? Will there be Smirnoff and diet coke?

Getting any interesting lager?

:roll

Hi I work in Wellington as a firefighter and I will be coming off night shift Saturday morning so would like to join you Saturday night if poss,
Cheers John

Took ya long enough to splash out and join ya Hussy :eek:onyacklook forward to seeing you again :beerjug:

Left it late but think I can get there now. Will be playing Rugby on Saturday afternoon so will limp over for the evening.

Depending on weather, I may ride home after but will bring the camping gear just in case I`m tempted:beer:

Spent the day fettling, will be heading for the ferry Thursday night so work related crap will limit time during the week.

Looking forward to the first meet of 2009, what time does the bar open? Will there be Smirnoff and diet coke?

about 6pm and yes to v&c:thumb2

about 6pm and yes to v&c:thumb2

When you say about, would that mean give or take 6 hours? Just asking otherwise I'll end up stuck on the wobblybox with the knarly old cider pimp sampling his samples and that would not be good for Anglo Irish relations!

Oh yeah could you make that diet coke the full fat stuff goes straight to me hips. :rob

when i said 6

When you say about, would that mean give or take 6 hours? Just asking otherwise I'll end up stuck on the wobblybox with the knarly old cider pimp sampling his samples and that would not be good for Anglo Irish relations!

Oh yeah could you make that diet coke the full fat stuff goes straight to me hips. :rob

i ment 6 on the dot give or take half an hour:D

Back
Top Bottom