Saturday - Lots of wind (but that's just me) and a bit overcast
Sunday - Showers (and more wind :) )

:hogroast

:tigger

Permission obtained from SWMBO :thumb2
packing list sorted, tentpegs counted, will get there Friday AM

Stewart

Bollocks to the weather

:thumbOnce we've a few pints of proffs antifreeze in use with some chilli etc the weather will be the last of yer problems.

by the way proff, Camille's been left in the shed and the seat next to her has a "RESERVED FOR PROFF" note on it:thumb

Whether the weather be hot, or whether the weather be not...

Here's Metcheck's forecast for the festivities:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 252
How boggy's the tent pitching area?
(Or will I be bivvying in the barn :D)

Its not Boggy

The grounds just soft and a bit waterlogged but by the looks of things this won't matter after friday night as it will be frozen solid by then.

and yep your right i will be sleeping in my own bed:D i'm not daft enough to go camping in january when there's so many empty B&Bs in the area:eek

Like i've said if it gets bad theres always the barn and if it goes polar then there's always the floor of the restaurant:thumb

The grounds just soft and a bit waterlogged but by the looks of things this won't matter after friday night as it will be frozen solid by then.

and yep your right i will be sleeping in my own bed:D i'm not daft enough to go camping in january when there's so many empty B&Bs in the area:eek

Like i've said if it gets bad theres always the barn and if it goes polar then there's always the floor of the restaurant:thumb

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

See ya tomorrow then :beerjug:

Brill - looking forward to it :thumb2

Bikes ready for the road just have to throw some bits in the panniers.

Heading for the ferry this evening will have a few medicinal glasses before heading to my cabin a bit of a read and a fiddle with me equipment :pullface

Should be down about lunchtime, mine will be the little Airhead sporting the latest in decal splendor :augie

75a7779c.jpg

Oh yeah and I wimped out, I'm booked into the Lion Hotel just down the road at a very attractive rate. :D

35 of the Queens golden coins a night including all you can shovel each morning. What you expect, hot and cold running chamber maids! :drool

Btw I'm on ma way! Be afraid, be very afraid! :D

That is a good price, but I've got to tighten my belt in this current economic climate so it's :camping for me.

Back
Top Bottom