aarrrrrrrrrrrr nice

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:thumb2well you've all headed off home and im sat with me feet up having a coffee and a fag. Been an awsome weekend and a dam good good laugh. Thanks to all who braved the winter cold and stayed the weekend.
So same time next year then :thumb2

thanks to everyone who made it such as awesome weekend.....:bow:bow .....I can even to say all the things I enjoyed, good company, great food, lots of drinks, laughs and mischief and music even having a slasher emo crying on my shoulder was sort of fun.....:eek:

I really hope there'll be one next year......:eek:onyack

just a bit.....when att told him to go kill himself I was fighting back the tears.....:eek ........:D

tears were an understatement :)
i haven't larfed/cry'd that much in ages.:eek
birth control in villages should be mandatory.

My gaffer came in work this morning telling me he did a gig for a load of bike nuts in shropshire this weekend, some kind of off road, dakar types:augie

he was the bass player in the band, were they any good? said he enjoyed it anyway.

My gaffer came in work this morning telling me he did a gig for a load of bike nuts in shropshire this weekend, some kind of off road, dakar types:augie

he was the bass player in the band, were they any good? said he enjoyed it anyway.

Would it be this fella on the right??

461445967_dc8LU-L.jpg

If so then you can tell him from me that the band were Ok but the bass player was too loud, out of tune and playing different songs from the rest of the band :D:D:D (I'm the drummer of the band :thumb)

I think the bit that really freaked him, was when we told him that I had killed my entire family and had served 15 years in prison for doing so......He got really scared really quick..:D:D:D:D
Feck he was funny:thumb

maybe we'll see him next year.....:blast ......:D

maybe we'll see him next year.....:blast ......:D

perhaps you would let us know when he rings you.
and to think that hie generation are our future :eek kin hell.

Back
Top Bottom