A BIIIGGGGG THANKS TO YOU GUYS

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Suree rang me at work today very happy and almost in tears, It appears you guys had a whip round and bought not one but two very nice flower arrangments:eek: She's asked me to say THANK YOU Very much she loves them:thumb

So Parties on fer next year, yeehaar:clap:guitarist:hug:JB:ChrisKelly:beerjug::beer::bounce1

Luce and I had a brilliant time. It was great to meet you all – (even you thunder:)) It was the least we could do. See you next year:thumb

Thanks guys

I'll post a pic of the happy lady once i've got my phone and puta talking to each other:blast

No, thank you

The pleasure was ours

Attachments

• DSCF1277 (Large).jpg
    DSCF1277 (Large).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 253
  • DSCF1291 (Large).jpg
    DSCF1291 (Large).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 223
Nice one chap

The pleasure was ours

Suree's just seen these pics and said "that would be right, a picy of me working and you sitting around having a laugh" :blast you managed to get a pic of one of the only times i sat down over the whole weekend:rolleyes:

Was funny though, friday nights singsong, Flip in full swing and me doing the "eddie Murphy" version of Roxanne:JB:JB:JB

Plans are now afoot to do it again, Next year bigger and better if that possible:clap

another big thank you

:DJust had another gift turn up in the post, you guys rock:bow How did you know i'd been looking at two way radio's :bounce1:bounce1 for me and Rossi.
cool gift and i think we'll have some fun with those:thumb2 just as long as Suree doesn't get her hands on them and use em for calling me down from in front of the telly.

Tonight will be fun.
:thumb2 "dad to Rossi come in " "what dad" "you asleep yet" "no" "why not" "cos you keep calling me on the walkie talkie":D:D

Back
Top Bottom