Time To Cough Up Please

Oops only just noticed this.

Now sorted :thumb2 Paid for two in bunks. Myself and Kleine Blumen.

Val.

POG
Any chance of letting me know if payment has gone through - Have recieved the confimation of payment mail back to me email but I havent seen any update to the "whos going list" - didnt want to fill in the menu thread etc if there is no booking.

Thanks in advance
Rik

POG
Any chance of letting me know if payment has gone through - Have recieved the confimation of payment mail back to me email but I havent seen any update to the "whos going list" - didnt want to fill in the menu thread etc if there is no booking.

Thanks in advance
Rik

Hi Rik,

As soon as I get a confirmation e-mail from UKGSer, and I've checked my e-mail, I update The List.

If you have received a confirmation of payment from Paypal, then it will have gone through. The human element in this chain of events is sometimes otherwise occupied - working, eating, sleeping, drinking, riding bike/wife etc.

I'm sure it will all be fine. I will send you a special PM when I get confirmation of your payment.

I've been busy working and also trying to sort out the menus for the Saturday night meal, which is why it has taken me a bit of time to reply- Sorry :beerjug:

Please don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll be in touch as soon as your payment is confirmed, all will also be in touch if anything has gone awry :thumb

Edit : Added your name to the list :clap

Thanks POG I though everything would be OK but just didnt want to scew the figures for meal if I voted .......

Cheers
Rik

Thanks POG I though everything would be OK but just didnt want to scew the figures for meal if I voted .......

Cheers
Rik

No probs - it will all get sorted out one way or the other :thumb

The meals are limited to 100... so if you're wanting to eat... Maybe a good idea not to leave it too long before ordering :fnikefork

Back
Top Bottom