Closed-Bid Auction for Matron's Charity

Invicta Moto

Reaction score
To raise some funds for Matron's run, Barb at Alaska Leather has kindly donated a sheepskin buttpad to raffle/auction to forum members with all proceeds to go to the charity.

A raffle is to much of a problem to organise so I thought a closed bid auction seemed like a good idea. You send bids that are secret to me and the highest bid wins it.

The buttpad is a Large Delxue pad (http://www.alaskaleather.com/prices&sizes.html) retails at $59.95 (less 10% for Forum members) plus $6 postage. This size fits the front or back of the GS and nearly all sports bikes. The pattern is quite distinctive - "mad cow"!.

I'll accept bids by PM to me here on the Forum and the highest bid received by March 19th @ 23.59 wins it. There is a reserve of £20 and I'll donate the p&p to a forum member's address.

So who will start the bidding? I can provide a pic of it on my GS for this thread on Saturday if you want to see what it looks like....

Remember ALL proceeds go to charidee.....

Vern said:
£25 (all I have to do now is find out what the hell an alaskan butt pad is:confused: )

Well you know when eskimos kiss...they rub noses.....well when Alaskan's......- ahhh sod it !! Work it out for yourself :p

Did you hear about the promiscuous eskimo girl who went around rubbing noses with every boy she met. She caught sniffalys:D

***** bit of kit

It also fit's nicely on an Adventure, shown with the optional pillion padd which can be taken off.

attachment.php

Available in boring black for those with less taste :)

Bids came in thick and fast after I posted the auction but dried up over the weekend..... there is one clear winner at the moment....

If there are no more by about 9pm tonight, I'll close it early and pm the winner and then announce on here..... OKAY?

Remember folks, it's for charidee!

No further bids received...... auction closed..... Gazza was the winner but changed his mind leaving Matron herself next!

PM me with the details and then it's off my hands!

Next time I'll try my hand a selling highly polished wheels off an old banger instead as it might be more successful!

Invicta Moto said:
No further bids received...... auction closed..... Gazza was the winner but changed his mind leaving Matron herself next!

PM me with the details and then it's off my hands!

thanks GAZZA :mad: :mad:

well i hope it fits the bike... some say the name of the design fits me....

Back
Top Bottom